TUF Finale Fights

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » TUF Finale Fights
JoeMimic
6/15/07 11:19:15AM
Brandon Melendez Vs Joe Lauzon and Brian Geraghty Vs Matt Wiman. Should be some interesting fights.
thepunisher
6/15/07 11:26:34AM
Where did you see those fights at
JoeMimic
6/15/07 11:59:08AM

Posted by thepunisher

Where did you see those fights at

They're listed on UFC.com under the fight card. There's also a posting on the front news page on this site.
the-james
6/15/07 12:57:15PM
Just checked that out now, some pretty interesting fights, but man the some of some of the guys from the show have weird nicknames Cole " Magrino" Miller, Andy "The Yellow Peril" Wang, Rob "the saint" Emerson, Gray "the bully" Maynard.
szucconi
6/15/07 1:02:00PM
I think the card is full now.

Jens Pulver Vs. BJ Penn
Manny Gamburyan Vs. Nathan Diaz
Roger Huerta Vs. Doug Evans
Floyd Sword Vs. Thales Leites
Brandon Melendez Vs. Joe Lauzon
Rob Emerson Vs. Gray Maynard
Andy Wang Vs. Cole Miller
Allen Berube Vs. Leonard Garcia
Brian Geraghty Vs. Matt Wiman
the-james
6/15/07 1:02:53PM
IM also surprised that Cory Hill is not on the card, he has alot of potential and youo would thinkthey would have given him a fight, maybe they letting train for awhile and get better before he makes his debut.
Ydoc
6/15/07 1:13:25PM
Oh man, I really wish it was:

Main Card:
Jens Pulver Vs. BJ Penn
Manny Gamburyan Vs. Nathan Diaz
Brandon Melendez Vs. Joe Lauzon
Rob Emerson Vs. Gray Maynard

Timefiller if the main cards ends too fast:
Brian Geraghty Vs. Matt Wiman

Undercard:
Roger Huerta Vs. Doug Evans
Floyd Sword Vs. Thales Leites
Andy Wang Vs. Cole Miller
Allen Berube Vs. Leonard Garcia

Really not intersted in seeing those lopsided fights with bigger names (Thales/Roger/Gercia) on the main card, I'd much rather watch the closer matches with people involved on the show. Bleh, it's free so I can't complain too much.
Northrend
6/18/07 7:01:58PM
I got BJ winning round 2 tapout
Huerta by KO round 1
Garcia by round 1 tapout
Leites round 1 tapout
Nate Diaz by round 2 tapout
Lauzon by round 2 TKO
Cole Miller by UD
Robert Emerson by UD (putting 1,000 fantasy $$$ on this)
and Wiman by UD
SteedTheDeed
6/18/07 7:31:55PM
yet the main card is Huerta vs Evans and Leites vs Sword. i would rather see TUF5 alumni go at it, like the Joe and Gray matches be televised.
papercut
6/18/07 7:33:23PM

Posted by the-james

IM also surprised that Cory Hill is not on the card, he has alot of potential and youo would thinkthey would have given him a fight, maybe they letting train for awhile and get better before he makes his debut.

I heard he got injured and can't fight in this event

pharside
6/19/07 9:07:09PM
I'm prolly going out on a limb but i see Wang beating Gray
LightsOut33093
6/19/07 9:21:00PM
wang isnt fighting gray
Naturaldisaster
6/19/07 9:47:00PM
wang is fighting cole miller! and I have andy wang upsetting cole this fight
fedorwins1
6/19/07 9:49:50PM
I agree they should have the Maynard vs Emerson fight on the main card and the Lazoun fight also. This is free though, so you can't complain. Oh yea Diaz rd 2 tapout baby!
Naturaldisaster
6/19/07 10:03:17PM
WAR GAMBURYAN!
KYGUY07
6/21/07 12:12:10AM
war diaz
Naturaldisaster
6/21/07 6:42:23AM

Posted by KYGUY07

war diaz

Diaz nuthugger! lol
fedorwins1
6/21/07 11:48:54AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Posted by KYGUY07

war diaz

Diaz nuthugger! lol

War Diaz
TB_The_Savior
6/21/07 1:58:07PM
Magrino is gonna sub Wang.

I wish Emerson would let his highly-touted, "impressive" striking ability go a bit more, but he fights not to lose, and not win. So, I can see The Bully taking him down early, pounding him out.

Lauzon vs. Melendez could be fun...if Melendez remembers to scramble.

Huerta is gonna smash the dude he's facing. Period.

People were IM'ing me...saying Manny can & will lay on Nate for 15 min. to win a decision. I beg to differ. Nate isn't Joe, Wiman, or Noah on the bottom. Plus, Nate won 2 of his 3 fights with his back on the mat. Look for Manvil to get a takedown sometime, become overly-aggressive on the ground, and get caught. Tap, snap, or nap baby!
spider1179
6/21/07 3:17:00PM
I am really looking forward to this card. I think they created some pretty interesting matchups.
spider1179
6/21/07 3:21:16PM

Posted by TB_The_Savior

People were IM'ing me...saying Manny can & will lay on Nate for 15 min. to win a decision. I beg to differ. Nate isn't Joe, Wiman, or Noah on the bottom. Plus, Nate won 2 of his 3 fights with his back on the mat. Look for Manvil to get a takedown sometime, become overly-aggressive on the ground, and get caught. Tap, snap, or nap baby!

Nate really showed a lot in his last fight on the show. He took some punishment but kept rolling for the submission. Manny will not have the time to lay n pray, Diaz is much to active from the bottom.
cowcatcher
6/21/07 3:28:22PM

Posted by pharside

I'm prolly going out on a limb but i see Wang beating Gray

thats a hell of a limb......wang jumps into the ring to show his samurai spirit and beats maynard, wow i really cant help but think this guy is a warrior