TUF Finale Card Updated

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » TUF Finale Card Updated
emfleek
4/9/13 11:17:23PM
All fights are loaded and ready to go folks. Only a few days to pick so get 'em in ASAP.

Good luck!
Kpro
4/9/13 11:31:00PM
Looks like some good matchups. I wonder why Hester got a veteran like Marunde instead of one of the other guys from the show? He's the only one that got someone not from this season. Kind of strange matchmaking on just the one fight unless someone dropped out and we just didn't know about it because they couldn't release the planned matchups while the pre-recorded show was airing and Marunde stepped up late.
Shelter
4/9/13 11:35:57PM
You sneaky devils

DrivenDavies15
4/10/13 1:06:55AM

Posted by Kpro

Looks like some good matchups. I wonder why Hester got a veteran like Marunde instead of one of the other guys from the show? He's the only one that got someone not from this season. Kind of strange matchmaking on just the one fight unless someone dropped out and we just didn't know about it because they couldn't release the planned matchups while the pre-recorded show was airing and Marunde stepped up late.

You are correct there man. Zak Cummings had to pull out due to injury and although they never confirmed him as Hesters opponent, it's safe to say that was supposed to be the fight.
emfleek
4/10/13 8:25:28AM

Posted by DrivenDavies15

Posted by Kpro

You are correct there man. Zak Cummings had to pull out due to injury and although they never confirmed him as Hesters opponent, it's safe to say that was supposed to be the fight.

That was my assumption since Cummings was the only TUF member other than Troeng/Cella to be left off the card.