TUF 17 Finale Bet

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » TUF 17 Finale Bet
oForrestGriffino
4/6/13 7:40:33PM
Browne (me) vs Gonzaga (???) Any takers?
Pookie
4/6/13 8:46:02PM
Jumping in on this thread.

I got Lawrence or Palesweskzkizzswei
Bubbles
4/6/13 9:07:32PM

Posted by oForrestGriffino

I want this
oForrestGriffino
4/6/13 9:16:52PM

Posted by Bubbles

I want this

You got it
jae_1833
4/7/13 9:44:38PM
Get him ofgo! Rabi and I got a battle that needs to be paid up for. He picked Garza!
oForrestGriffino
4/8/13 2:25:06AM
Lol I took Garza via SD myself. I fig it would be closer but Brandao was impressive.
oForrestGriffino
4/8/13 2:26:41AM
But won my sig bet. I had Pickett.
Bubbles
4/8/13 11:47:11AM

But won my sig bet. I had Pickett.

you can't have a sig bet unless you are a premium member. Only us are able to have a signature
oForrestGriffino
4/8/13 1:53:34PM
Your right! Im on linker alot and we do sig bets on there. My bad AV bet. Whats the difference?
Bubbles
4/8/13 10:37:17PM

Your right! Im on linker alot and we do sig bets on there. My bad AV bet. Whats the difference?

well an av bet is betting your avatar, ie winner has control and can put whatever he wants as the loser's av. So when Browne loses on Saturday, your av won't be of the high times magazine anymore It lasts until the next event.
oForrestGriffino
4/9/13 12:57:50AM

Posted by Bubbles

well an av bet is betting your avatar, ie winner has control and can put whatever he wants as the loser's av. So when Browne loses on Saturday, your av won't be of the high times magazine anymore It lasts until the next event.

Your gonna see Gonzaga take a nap. I understand how the AV bets work but you said somethin about sig bets.
Bubbles
4/9/13 6:32:35PM
look a few posts up. You said you won a sig bet. That's not possible on this site unless you are a premium member
oForrestGriffino
4/9/13 11:27:32PM
I understand everything about AV bets man. I simply put the word sig by accident. I do sig bets but on a different site called MMAlinker.com

You said sig bets on here are only for Premium Members (which Im not) so Im asking you how do sig bets work on MMAPlayground for Premium Members?
jae_1833
4/11/13 1:20:27AM
I think it is what is written above your Av...non premiums get he champ etc depending on how much you post...premiums can write what they want there.
oForrestGriffino
4/11/13 12:36:19PM
So if I was a premium member and I defeated you in a sig bet...I get to change your AV and whats written above it? After winning so many AV bets is there championship belts you can actually win?