Tuf 8 finale

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Tuf 8 finale
wiggum
11/13/08 3:33:31PM
i know this is the spoiler forum, but again *spoiler alert*.......

a lot of unfounded rumors are starting to swirl around about who the finalists are, the most of them that float my way involve browning vs nover....anybody have any thoughts, comments, rumors themselves?
Twenty20Dollars
11/13/08 4:03:43PM
i would like to see the rumors you have found.

But I could see junie vs nover.

Junie beats Efrain. Nover beats the winner of John/George.
DCRage
11/13/08 4:26:58PM
If what Junie's trainer said recently somewhere (F4WOnline I think) is true, Junie's fighting on the Finale card, but couldn't say whether he's in the LW Final or an undercard match. We'll know for sure in the next 3 weeks though.
grappler0000
11/13/08 4:37:33PM
Dana has said in an interview that Junie is definitely not the best in the house...I took this as he lost on the show, but I suppose it could be based on performance. If he fights his next fight like his last, he certainly won't be making it to the finals though.
juanez13
11/13/08 5:35:20PM
from what i've heard, the finalists are Nover vs Efrain, and Vinny vs Bader.
wiggum
11/13/08 5:44:02PM

Posted by juanez13

yeah, i pegged vinny and bader as the finalists (my own opionon)....ive got bader taken it all...guys a beast from a great camp.....efrian tho huh?, will if thats the case they must pin nover and browning to fight right off that bat or something
juanez13
11/13/08 6:06:22PM

Posted by wiggum

Posted by juanez13

yeah, i pegged vinny and bader as the finalists (my own opionon)....ive got bader taken it all...guys a beast from a great camp.....efrian tho huh?, will if thats the case they must pin nover and browning to fight right off that bat or something

Thats what i've heard, i cant confirm anything so dont take it as a fact. Supposedly Nover beats Junie, and Bader beats Krystof. havent heard much else.
ufcboss
11/14/08 2:53:54AM
The Semi Finals are revealed next week so that could help find the truth.
Wolfenstein
11/14/08 1:21:06PM
The big rumor going around is that it's going to be Vinny vs Krystoff in the finals.

This has been going around because apparently they were both at Team Quest prior to the show, and Vinny has since left the camp. Many have conjectured that Vinny's departure from the camp is a sign that both fighters don't want to train at the same camp since they will be fighting each other in the finals.
cmill21
11/14/08 8:40:18PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

The big rumor going around is that it's going to be Vinny vs Krystoff in the finals.

This has been going around because apparently they were both at Team Quest prior to the show, and Vinny has since left the camp. Many have conjectured that Vinny's departure from the camp is a sign that both fighters don't want to train at the same camp since they will be fighting each other in the finals.

Vinny acctually left because he hired a new manager and Quest told him to either fire the manager or pay both of them, he chose to leave. Story I got anyways.
StorminYourman
11/15/08 12:13:01PM
My money is on Nover winning it all. He is walking around ay 170 now and that is the weight he used to fight at.
ThaAxeMurderer7
11/16/08 4:13:16AM
I personally feel that Junie isn't going to make it to the finals. In a recent interview on ESPN, Jon Anik asked Dana why he didn't get rid of Junie after all his antics. Dana had this smirk on his face and said that everybody will be happy that he didn't get rid of Junie. This leads me to believe that Junie is going to get KTFO'd. Just my opinion though.
juanez13
12/5/08 5:32:03PM

Posted by juanez13

I was right! (well technically my sources were)
MMAcca
12/6/08 1:27:50AM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by juanez13

I was right! (well technically my sources were)

Nice work Juanez13. Almost a month before bing revealed