TUF 8 fighter vids

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » TUF 8 fighter vids
ncordless
9/12/08 1:09:43AM
I posted this for my camp. I thought everyone might enjoy it so here it is.... feel free to add any to the thread that you find

LW:
Joe Duarte- vs. a can

Ido Pariente-
Hero's Lithuania

Shane Nelson- vs. Kaleo Kwan

Efrain Escudero- Highlight Vid

Marcus Brimage-only pro fight

Junie Allen Browning-Highlight Vid

Phillipe Nover- quick KO

Brian McLaughlin-submitting a Carlson Gracie Blackbelt via armbar at NAGA

Brandon Garner-vs. Jason Dent

Wesley Murch-working out

George Roop- highlight

Fernando Bernstein- fighting in Chinese MMA

Light Heavyweight:
Ryan Bader- Highlight

Krzysztof Soszynski-vs. Ben Rothwell

Jason Guida-vs. Allen Vinas vs. Armondo Mina

Kyle Kingsbury-Kneeing some dude to death while wearing a speedo

Eliot Marshall- highlight

Ryan Jimmo- vs. Craig Zellner

Tom Lawlor- breaking the cage

Ryan Lopez-GnP stoppage

Vinicius Magalhaes- BJJ match with fellow TUF 8er Elliott Marshall

Sean O'Connell- getting KTFO in the dark

Shane Primm- draining his cauliflower ear first fight

enjoy.
haggiswashere
9/12/08 2:22:52AM
i hope this season is good. i loved last season. 7 and 4 were my favorite. i probably would have liked 1,2,or 3 but i really didn't start paying attention to ufc til about half way through 3 and i didn't buy the pay per view's every time like now
Jackelope
9/12/08 10:55:32AM
2 is my favorite season. GREAT fighters on there. Too bad Rashad won HW on it The Stevenson vs. Cummo final was great, too. I swear it's hard to watch season 2 of TUF without becoming a Joe Stevenson fan. The guy is so emotional and such a nice guy. I'm a perma-fan simply because of TUF 2.

Anyway- nice compilation. I'm still picking Bader to win LHW. He's like an even more refined version of CB Dolloway, and we all remember how much of a favorite Dolloway was coming into last season. Granted, he got slick subbed (2x! ) Hopefully Bader will have the where-with-all to avoid those situations.
haggiswashere
9/12/08 11:36:50AM

Posted by Jackelope

2 is my favorite season. GREAT fighters on there. Too bad Rashad won HW on it The Stevenson vs. Cummo final was great, too. I swear it's hard to watch season 2 of TUF without becoming a Joe Stevenson fan. The guy is so emotional and such a nice guy. I'm a perma-fan simply because of TUF 2.

Anyway- nice compilation. I'm still picking Bader to win LHW. He's like an even more refined version of CB Dolloway, and we all remember how much of a favorite Dolloway was coming into last season. Granted, he got slick subbed (2x! ) Hopefully Bader will have the where-with-all to avoid those situations.

ugh hopefully he doesn't have the cb attitude though. I loved to see amir sub him twice the same way. Amir was pretty cool. athough i admit i didn't pick him to win the whole friggin thing. i wanted matt brown!! if you replace chuck norris's name with matt brown in chuck norris jokes they are still hilarious. anyways though i usually pick them by personality but ya. i can't wait for the show to start
Jackelope
9/12/08 2:09:11PM
Haha, we'll see.

CB liked to dish out punishment from inside guard and it cost him. Bader usually will stick to side control a la Brock Lesnar to do his punishment, so he's got that going for him.
jiujitsufreak74
9/12/08 2:15:28PM

Posted by Jackelope

Haha, we'll see.

CB liked to dish out punishment from inside guard and it cost him.

well either that or he has no idea that if you stick out your arm you are going to be arm barred. i swear both of those armbars were wide open. i bet i may have been able to get one on him tbh.
ncordless
9/12/08 6:09:19PM
Anyone find any other vids, yet?
nickcuc547
9/12/08 11:28:33PM

Posted by haggiswashere

i hope this season is good. i loved last season. 7 and 4 were my favorite. i probably would have liked 1,2,or 3 but i really didn't start paying attention to ufc til about half way through 3 and i didn't buy the pay per view's every time like now

really? i thought 7 and 4 were the two worst, with 6 right behind it, to each his own i guess