TUF 8 episode 3 *SPOILERS*

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » TUF 8 episode 3 *SPOILERS*
nickcuc547
10/1/08 11:50:08PM
Bader is an animal, i don't see anybody taking him down. this looks like it's going to be a pretty crazy season, junie is legitimately insane.
MALICE
10/2/08 12:00:32AM
Bader looked solid, but not too impressive IMO. He looked really tight on the feet. His shots weren't very explosive. He didn't cause much damage on the ground, with the exception of the KO punch of course. Good Performance, I just don't think it was a show winning performance. Hopefully he will loosen up with some more training in the house.

But yes, he has a good shot at the finals.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
10/2/08 12:28:37AM
i think krystov(sp?) would Knock bader out on the feet. i hope we get to see that fight , imo the 2 best lhw's in the house.
Naturaldisaster
10/2/08 12:34:24AM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

i think krystov(sp?) would Knock bader out on the feet. i hope we get to see that fight , imo the 2 best lhw's in the house.

I think Krystoff and bader will fight in the finals, and bader will probably get KO'd.
But i think this is gonna be a great season. i think its pretty safe to say Junie is gonna get kicked off the show though. which will probably be a good thing for him because its either that or Bader will kill him. cuz on the previews for next week it showed him tryin to fight bader and bader through him into the pool i think.
Twenty20Dollars
10/2/08 1:07:56AM
I think that was the first time i've seen someone get knocked out like that, like bader did. It was pretty cool.
Naturaldisaster
10/2/08 1:13:59AM
Actually now that I think about it I dont know if Junie will get kicked out. I think dana was probably talkin about junie when he said that on tuf you dont vote someone off, you have to beat them. (not his exact word lol. because the word he said were really gay)
mrkennedy
10/2/08 1:39:45AM
Sosynski vs bader at the final
Pskinner_mma314
10/2/08 3:44:02AM
anywhere I can watch a replay? i was at work and i missed it
Naturaldisaster
10/2/08 4:15:03AM

Posted by Pskinner_mma314

anywhere I can watch a replay? i was at work and i missed it

its on spike again tomorrow at 10
nickcuc547
10/2/08 6:42:10AM

Posted by xxMALICExx

Bader looked solid, but not too impressive IMO. He looked really tight on the feet. His shots weren't very explosive. He didn't cause much damage on the ground, with the exception of the KO punch of course. Good Performance, I just don't think it was a show winning performance. Hopefully he will loosen up with some more training in the house.

But yes, he has a good shot at the finals.

i don't know he looked like he has all the tools needed. no his standup wasn't that good but his wrestling, ground and pound and submission game are all good. i do think krystof has better standup but i don't know if he can stuff bader's takedowns, remember tom lawlor is a good wrestler too.
gsquat
10/2/08 9:33:34AM
Darth Bader is a little... unorganized on the feet, but solid on the ground. Though he could use a little more activity on the ground and not just look like he's wrestling his opponent. He can't count on landing one big shot every time. That was a monster shot though. It made my ol' lady gasp. I can't stand Junie and I hope he's gone. It looks like he attacks someone in the ring after a fight. Idiot. Krzysztof could be a threat, but he is inconsistent. I could definitely see Bader beating him. Still not sure who this "Anderson Silva" of the 155 division is.
Branwest
10/2/08 10:28:06AM
It did look like Junie jumps in the cage after a fight, but I don't think it's because he's wanting to fight someone. You know how they try and promote the show, try and make you think something crazy is going to happen so you'll watch. Though they don't have to try hard to make Him look crazy.
cowcatcher
10/2/08 11:08:32AM

im thinking thats just not your opinion, thats fact. those two guys should be in the finals, but there always seems to be a darkhorse that comes along and makes great strides during the show, and im wondering who that will be.
emfleek
10/2/08 11:22:01AM
Let's look at a timeline...

EPISODE 1: I loved Junie
EPISODE 2: Couldn't wait to see more of Junie.
EPISODE 3: I can't wait to see Junie get KTFO.

copcopps
10/2/08 12:06:13PM

Posted by nickcuc547, junie is legitimately insane.

I wouldn't say insane, just alcoholic
postman
10/2/08 12:29:31PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Actually now that I think about it I dont know if Junie will get kicked out. I think dana was probably talkin about junie when he said that on tuf you dont vote someone off, you have to beat them. (not his exact word lol. because the word he said were really gay)

I think there was another clip that Dana says I should have kicked you off so many times already. So I think he will get kicked off just not next week.
disorderlyvision
10/2/08 1:12:31PM
yeah june wrote a blog on ufc.com and was talking about training getting tougher in the future. i don't think he is going home...yet
Naturaldisaster
10/2/08 1:52:56PM

Posted by emfleek

I loved junie at first but now he's just gettin on my nerves.
telnights
10/2/08 1:53:32PM
Bader looked K. I say that because his take downs were a bit slow and his stand up looked poor at best.

Junie is like Leben on crack.....
ncordless
10/2/08 1:58:21PM

Posted by cowcatcher

im thinking thats just not your opinion, thats fact. those two guys should be in the finals, but there always seems to be a darkhorse that comes along and makes great strides during the show, and im wondering who that will be.

Maghales (sp) and Eliot Marshal are right there as well. Either one has a huge sub game advantage over Darth Bader and Sodapopinski (sp)
dannyfrank
10/2/08 4:03:00PM

Posted by emfleek

pretty much the way i feel too. its clear at this point that junie's got some serious issues and he needs to get his ass beat
Wolfenstein
10/2/08 4:52:46PM
I really thought Bader was going to look better. As a wrestler I expected a better shot but he doesn't even really shoot. He tries to close the distance with his hands down and clinch the waist. For a moment I thought the show was just building him up for the upset.

Was that June I saw running up the cage. Looked like it was during a fight. Wow I'm really interested in this upcoming episode.
mrkennedy
10/2/08 5:38:17PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Was that June I saw running up the cage. Looked like it was during a fight. Wow I'm really interested in this upcoming episode.

i dont think so
postman
10/2/08 7:39:22PM
Was no one impressed by the takedown Bader used to get the top controll that lead to the ko? I agree that he wasn't putting much on the first few but as soon as he got the chance he exploded into that last takedown.
DvS
10/2/08 8:42:03PM
That was one of the most brutal punches/knockouts I've ever seen someone take while on the ground
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
10/2/08 9:46:45PM

Posted by DvS

That was one of the most brutal punches/knockouts I've ever seen someone take while on the ground

never seen fedor's fights with nog?
DvS
10/2/08 10:19:41PM
Yeah, but not out cold like that. In recent memory at least, knockouts like that rarely happen on the ground
telnights
10/3/08 3:25:55PM

Posted by DvS

Yeah, but not out cold like that. In recent memory at least, knockouts like that rarely happen on the ground

What about Mauricio Rua's KO of Alistair Overeem.
Or Thiago Silva KO of Houston Alexander
Or Rashad Evans KO of Jason Lambert

There are a lot more as well....