TUF 13 Episode 4 (Spoiler)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » TUF 13 Episode 4 (Spoiler)
Rabi
4/21/11 3:13:37PM
Absolutely shocking, this fight was awful, when you get a performance like this (Rader) you see the argument for bringing in the concept of fighting your way into the house, he didnt even fight the choke and he tapped within a second of it being on. Rader talked such a good fight, IMO the worst performance of the season so far.

As Brock said Chicken s##t.

cowcatcher
4/21/11 4:31:12PM

Posted by Rabi

Absolutely shocking, this fight was awful, when you get a performance like this (Rader) you see the argument for bringing in the concept of fighting your way into the house, he didnt even fight the choke and he tapped within a second of it being on. Rader talked such a good fight, IMO the worst performance of the season so far.

I hear you Rabi, but I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt because he apparently injured his shoulder during the fight. Injuries can take the fight right out of you, but then again so can being held up against the cage and taken down for the entirety of a fight. Last weeks fight was pretty good though, and I'm still holding out hope that the fights get better in the second round. Guys quitting before they fight and basically quitting during a fight definitely make a strong case for fighting your way into the house though.
FastKnockout
4/21/11 5:17:51PM

Posted by Rabi

I was expecting him to lose about 20 minutes into the episode. When you go around talking like you have that much game, you can only fail the expectation. He just kept going on and on with my wrestling this, my striking that. It was pitiful to watch. Now I see what the other guy meant by Rader having a padded record. If he fought like that in his other fights, I don't really understand how he managed to win 11 fights.

On a side note, Rader's "best friend" was awkward to watch, too. I'll do anything for my close friends, and we act like brothers. But, this guy seemed as though he had a bro crush on Rader. Wouldn't jump off his nuts the whole episode.

tcunningham
4/23/11 1:21:27AM
yeah i expected that outcome. the guy did tap way to quick. the choke was deep and i dont think he could have gotten out but hell, it makes the fighter look like a sally. ive been impressed with junior dos santos and his team and disgusted with lesnar and his. not a good season at all. cant help but watch it though.
Hendo67
4/25/11 12:14:19PM
Saw the first episode, haven't watched since... Lesnar has about as much personality as an empty pop can. The guy honestly gives me stomach cramps when he speaks.