TUF Episode - With the Food Tampering.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » TUF Episode - With the Food Tampering.
RMFG_187
11/5/08 10:39:36PM
If I wanted to see Fear factor, I woulda watched that. But this episode has to be the most disgusting episode of TUF EVER.

First piss in fruit, then Jiz in Sushi, then the feasting of a duck in fetal state.

just custy.
Rush
11/5/08 11:02:56PM
I think that is the worst thing to do is mess with a guy's food. What if a guy gets sick and has to leave the show. Then he loses out on getting a contract because some asshole is tampering with food.

I mean, what' snext, tampering food with drugs to screw a guy over?
Aaronno9
11/5/08 11:06:13PM
The thing is though, like i said in another thread, being locked in that house for so long, having your own food is probably a huge luxury and one of the small saving graces. Then you got some douche whos gona come along telling everybody he doesnt even like fruit, hes just eating it to piss the guy off? Reap what you sow my friend.

The the thing with the man juice was ott though. Its just disgusting. However, i did notice, when he put the sushi back in the fridge, it looked like their was about 6 packs below it aswell. Dont see why the other guy couldnt of ate that instead.
Khaos
11/5/08 11:17:31PM
I love how Kyle Kingsbury sets up telling Dave Kaplin the he ate Sushi with "spunk" on it. He does it so casually, it's f**king hilarious.

BEST TUF EPISODE EVER !!!!
gartface
11/6/08 12:31:55AM
Umm yeah that shit was hilarious, and gross, but Philippe....looks like the real deal. That guy is going to be a force. Thoughts?
Ordep
11/6/08 2:13:48AM
just part of the drama.... after all the Junie and the pranks I see team Mir as a bunch of losers trying to make their way in by F....ing with the red team. I mean, look at Junie, all the shit bla bla... then start calling Roli, of course to get matched vs. him... easy fight go into the semi... he'll prolly get match vs Efrain who didn;t look really impressive so.. jump in the cage, good chance to win 2nd fight. Plus as Rush mentioned, the pranks they're playing on them could affect their status in the show so, for me... team mir = bunch of losers from high school. Not to mention one or some of them gets pissed every time they get pranked back.

Anyways, the episode got a better turn when Phillipe landed those shots damnnnnn 1-2-3-4-DOWN!......5-6-7-TAP!
haggiswashere
11/6/08 2:17:59AM

Posted by Rush

I think that is the worst thing to do is mess with a guy's food. What if a guy gets sick and has to leave the show. Then he loses out on getting a contract because some asshole is tampering with food.

dont steal other peoples stuff then
Bobby-B-Bonkers
11/6/08 4:47:22AM
I had always stated that I'd never have a problem with going on TUF....Well now I have a problem with it.....

sleeping area, hygiene supplies, and FOOD are the 3 things ppl just simply shouldn't mess with....

*Why is it that with all the things that have gone on throughout TUF history; season 1 is still rated NOT just the most popular and respected,,, but also showed some fighters HAVE class and respect for 1 another....I realize a bunch of shannagins went on during the 1st season also like (Leben peeing in beds, Bobby and Kos pouring water on Chris, and ppl getting on each others nerves for anything from leaving floors wet to eating too much asparigus - Diego and Bonnar), etc....

I love BJ Penn,,,,but since him and Pulver coached season 5,,,in my own opinion; TUF has started it's decline unfortunately....
Rush
11/6/08 7:46:21AM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Rush

Oh I agree, but that's hwo it starts and next thing you know guys are screwing with food as a means to prank or get back at someone for something not food related. I mean, we went from urine, to a guys load, to another guy threatening to put shit on another guy.
Matimus
11/6/08 7:55:06AM
These idiots should all be at chuckie cheeze not in the TUF mansion.

Shame on network television.

Im all for pranks, and believe me, Ive pulled some just as if not more disgusting, but this isnt YTV's prank patrol, its the ULTIMATE FIGHTER.
Sledge23
11/6/08 10:46:27AM
These guys are just having fun, who cares if a few guys drank some piss. . . . it's sterile.
No one is getting sick, no one is losing there contract. . . they deserve it for stealing his fruit platter.
haggiswashere
11/6/08 9:10:26PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Rush

Oh I agree, but that's hwo it starts and next thing you know guys are screwing with food as a means to prank or get back at someone for something not food related. I mean, we went from urine, to a guys load, to another guy threatening to put shit on another guy.

thats very true. and stuff escalates very quickly like you said.
MMAcca
11/7/08 5:43:03PM