TUF 5 Contestants are in.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » TUF 5 Contestants are in.
« Previous Page
CornishMMA
3/13/07 10:14:00AM
BJ + Jens fight on the finale in June

The really tall guy (corey hill) is only 1-0!!!

Is there 2 or 4 finalists tho????????????? well my picks are (in order of best) - Cole Miller, Joe Lauzon, Manvel Gam-sumfing, Wayne Weems
hippysmacker
3/14/07 2:17:14AM

Posted by CornishMMA

BJ + Jens fight on the finale in June

The really tall guy (corey hill) is only 1-0!!!

Is there 2 or 4 finalists tho????????????? well my picks are (in order of best) - Cole Miller, Joe Lauzon, Manvel Gam-sumfing, Wayne Weems

I really like Cole Miller, I only wish he was on a show for 145 LB. Still, I think he's the farthest along of any body on the show. If Coey Hill can make weight and avoid a takedown I think he should take it. However, I've never seen him fight, and hadn't heard of him till this thread got started, so he might just be a developemental guy.
Stickan
3/14/07 7:28:31AM
I think Nathan Diaz and Matt Wiman are gonna do good and maybe get to the finals.
CornishMMA
3/27/07 7:14:03AM
yeah Corey Hill is a very good wrestler apparently, which is odd for such a tall guy - it will be interesting to see how he fights

Changing my final 4 picks to - Lauzon, Miller, Weems, Diaz

Its going to be such a great series, the best since the 1st i reckon, and BJ is messing with Jens and Dana in it, and alot of the guys in the house have big egos and like to run their mouths so it sounds like the reality part of it they need to work to keep casual fans watching is rife
Pages: 1 [2]