Make the next TUF(9) cast

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Make the next TUF(9) cast
mrkennedy
10/6/08 7:55:29PM
Naturaldisaster
10/6/08 8:57:36PM
are these the people that are actually rumored to be on there? or is this who you think should be?

I would love to see bryan baker on there. and it would be cool to see liles on there to.
I dont like Tom watson so it would be nice to see him get KO'd in the 1st round of TUF

EDIT: Rampage says Abdul muhammad is gonna be the next randy couture. I've never seen him fight but id be interested in seein how good he is
nickcuc547
10/6/08 9:01:28PM
if this is true i really like the cast, especially the american middleweights, baker ellenberger and kennedy are all good fighters.
aaa9erh8er
10/6/08 9:23:06PM
what does it mean is it a rumer or your choices
juanez13
10/6/08 9:47:59PM
if he says make the next TUF cast, which probably means make a cast of fighter you'd like to see on it. I know for a fact that these arent the guys, or are yet to be rumored, since the tryouts have yet to begin.

Good list overall man. Dont think Tim Kennedy would be in it though, if the UFC got their hands on him they'd probably put him into the UFC right away, he's got enough where he has proven he can compete at a high level.
higdon10
10/6/08 11:14:45PM
Im hoping to see Daniel Farmer on the show at MW for the US. Hehas a ton of potential and great size. In my mind one of the most impressive fighters in the state of Indiana.
mrkennedy
10/6/08 11:42:29PM
juanez got it
Naturaldisaster
10/6/08 11:48:12PM

Posted by higdon10

Im hoping to see Daniel Farmer on the show at MW for the US. Hehas a ton of potential and great size. In my mind one of the most impressive fighters in the state of Indiana.

whose daniel farmer? I couldnt find his record on sherdog.
Its kinda funny cuz I got in a fight with a daniel farmer before lol in Kentucky
Jackelope
10/7/08 12:07:47AM
I'd love to see Ray "The Ipswitch Cobra" or "C4" Steinbeiss on there. He's had some high profile fights, but unfortunately he's lost against tough competitors in Jake Shields and Nick Diaz.

Anyway, he's 11-5 as of last Saturday night (Win over Steve Berger) with experience in Bodog, IFL, and King of the Cage. He's a kickboxing champion, boxing champion, 2x state Greco Roman champion, and all around really good guy. He always brings a good fight for the fans, too.

higdon10
10/7/08 9:02:18PM
Hes 6 ft 5 in 185...Hes a stud...Probably a long shot if he made it on the show.. But hes a tough kid with great potential..Heres a link to his most recent fight
Mungooch
10/8/08 2:52:25AM
Ufc needs heavyweights why do the two of the stronger divisions.
TUF 10 Heavyweights hopefully
hippysmacker
10/8/08 6:36:07AM
i know this my sound weird to some, but other than the aforementioned Jake Sheilds, the fighter I think that would be best for this format is Ross Pointon. He fights at welterweight now , he is entertaining, and he is now a actual mixed martial artist IMO. I think it would be nice to show his evolution from undersized brawler, to what he is now. I am not saying he would win the show, and I give him only a 1% chance if Shelds is on there, but I really think it would be cool to see how he has evolved as a fighter.
The_Ho_Bag
10/8/08 6:37:00AM
a guy by the name of waylon lowe makes it on there as a 170 lber hes a 155 lber but he says hes going do 170 ,thats inside scoop boys =) i train with(former wrestling partner with franklin) on Team USA
mrkennedy
10/9/08 2:47:56AM
mrkennedy
10/16/08 11:13:47PM

Posted by hippysmacker

i know this my sound weird to some, but other than the aforementioned Jake Sheilds, the fighter I think that would be best for this format is Ross Pointon. He fights at welterweight now , he is entertaining, and he is now a actual mixed martial artist IMO. I think it would be nice to show his evolution from undersized brawler, to what he is now. I am not saying he would win the show, and I give him only a 1% chance if Shelds is on there, but I really think it would be cool to see how he has evolved as a fighter.

LINK

ross could be on there the only problem i see is his reccord
RampageOwnedYou
10/16/08 11:21:39PM
Nice add of Bret Cooper. He actually is my darkhorse, and I have alot of faith in him for a bright future. Watch out for him. I said this about 8 months ago, when I first saw him.

As far as a cast, you got a nice lineup. Couldnt add much, at the moment. That will take some time to do.
mrkennedy
10/31/08 4:34:39AM
Ben_Hutch
10/31/08 7:59:28AM

Posted by mrkennedy

USA MW

Lyman Good
Tim Kennedy
Kyle Gibbons
Jake Ellenberger
Bryan Baker
Joe Bunch
Dustin Denes
Buddy Clinton
Daniel Farmer
Ray Steinbeiss

USA WW

Waylon Lowe
Matt Veach
Mikey Gomez
Anthony Lapsley
Nathan Gerrard
John Franchi
Bret Cooper
Ed Blake
Donnie Liles
Lyle Beerbohm

UK MW

Tom Watson
Marius Sukys
John Phillips
Steve O'Rourke
James Nicholl
Suley Mahmoud
Nick Osipczak
Clifford Hall

UK WW

Phil Norman
Joe Mac
Alex Cook
Jason Young
Jim Wallhead
Ross Pearson
Andre Winner
Tim Newman
Che Mills
Ross Pointon

If that list is true then I garuntee you the UK will win the WW division.

Jason Young, Jim Wallhead, Ross Pearson, Andre Winner, Che Mills and Ross Pointin are all sick and have a shot at winning it.
Jackelope
10/31/08 11:25:26AM
The U.S. Tryouts haven't even happened yet
mrkennedy
10/31/08 4:59:25PM

Posted by Jackelope

The U.S. Tryouts haven't even happened yet

your wrong it was in chicago one day after ufc 90