TUF Brazil Competitor List – Watch It Online Tonight At Midnight ET

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » TUF Brazil Competitor List – Watch It Online Tonight At Midnight ET
sparky
3/25/12 10:28:25AM
Seven years after its debut in the United States, in 2005, the first international edition of the famed reality TV show The Ultimate Fighter® begins in Brazil. Co-produced by Brazilian production company Floresta, the inaugural Brazilian version of the show is the first time a TUF series was filmed outside of the United States.

The Ultimate Fighter – Brasil® features UFC legends Wanderlei Silva and Vitor Belfort as the coaches of the first season, which features both the featherweight(145 lbs) and middleweight (185 lbs) divisions. As is standard on this series, the coaches will face-off in a highly anticipated live rematch in June for the grand finale.

The Premiere episode will showcase elimination bouts, narrowing down the initial group of 32 fighters to the final 16 who will move into the TUF house. From there, theywill be split between “Team Vitor” and “Team Wanderlei” and face weekly eliminations until the finale, where a winner from both weight classes will be declared The Ultimate Fighter®and win an international UFC contract.

Link
shaneTpain
3/25/12 10:54:24AM
Midnight on a Sunday.. And thought TUFliven had a bad time slot
Budgellism
3/25/12 11:38:10AM
Midnight on a Sunday

Looks like I'll be catching these episodes the day after
Twenty20Dollars
3/25/12 12:42:18PM
Are all the episodes going to air online?

If not, I'm going to need another place to watch them online after they've aired.

Also not sure if I even want to watch this season.
machodog76
3/25/12 12:58:55PM
9pm on the west coast, I'm in!
Franklinfan47
3/25/12 1:05:16PM

Posted by Budgellism

Midnight on a Sunday

Looks like I'll be catching these episodes the day after

Agreed. Though I guess its not that surprising considering its in Brazil.
Budgellism
3/25/12 1:15:02PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars
Also not sure if I even want to watch this season.

Same here. I hate watching things in subtitles. Throws me off. I'm most likely not going to watch the fights live and I'm only going to watch the fight portion of the show.
prozacnation1978
3/25/12 9:29:32PM
I will watch it tonight but if its a bad stream I will just turn it off