TUF Brasil Final

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » TUF Brasil Final
Rabi
6/4/12 9:42:48AM
There is 1 week left and ive seen no mentions of when the finale is and there is no event up for us to pick for our fantasy picks, does any one no when the finals happening?
prozacnation1978
6/4/12 10:35:11AM
Finals are Ufc 147 Brazil card
Gonna be pretty much a all tuf card

Main card will have middleweight and featherweight finale. Plus werdum and w silva

5th fight. No clue. Probably yuri Alcantra vs hacian dias

Brazilian tuf has been better than USA this year

But i am surprised Daniel won last night. I though serginho was gonna make it. Belfort boy should win and face him in the finals. Crap card but i gotta pay per view it.
Rabi
6/4/12 10:36:53AM
Thanks mate!
Kpro
6/4/12 10:45:58AM
Gotta be strange to be Ace at UFC 147. The UFC smartly made the event have only Brazilian fighters because of the way their unsportsmanlike fans treat non-Brazilians and with Belfort's hand injury we now have 21 Brazilians and 1 Rich Franklin.
Poor_Franklin
6/4/12 1:38:08PM
i am going to do horribly on this card, as i only 4 fighters on the card
Chael_Sonnen
6/4/12 2:25:47PM

Posted by Kpro

Gotta be strange to be Ace at UFC 147. The UFC smartly made the event have only Brazilian fighters because of the way their unsportsmanlike fans treat non-Brazilians and with Belfort's hand injury we now have 21 Brazilians and 1 Rich Franklin.

Primitives being primitive

Franklin will outclass Vanderlay......AGAIN.

Maybe all the peeps who won't be attending will gather around the one big tv they have down in Brazil to watch.
jakewalters
6/4/12 2:43:20PM

Posted by Kpro

Don't forget about the big guy!

Russow/Werdum co-main
prophecy033
6/4/12 3:10:23PM

Posted by Kpro

If they treat Franklin bad then they truly are shitty people
grappler0000
6/4/12 3:29:17PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Kpro

If they treat Franklin bad then they truly are shitty people

It'll probably be like this, just with more Portuguese death chants.

prozacnation1978
6/4/12 11:11:38PM
Dias vs Alcantra is on main card.

Damm vs gustalphizo or whatever the clown name is
Should be interesting since they hate each other
Kpro
6/5/12 3:27:47AM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Kpro

Don't forget about the big guy!

Russow/Werdum co-main

Lol, forgot about Russow. I feel worse for him, at least Franklin will have Gurgel attached to his hip the whole time. Russow is so white Charlie Sheen tried to snort him.