TUF 16: We got a biter!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » TUF 16: We got a biter!
Franklinfan47
9/17/12 8:16:36PM
So I was re-watching TUF last night and noticed some things I didnt before in the season preview.

In one of the match-ups, Michael Hill is seen complaining to the ref about being bitten in a fight by his opponent.

Then it cuts to the house where Hill, sporting a bandage on his chest where he likely was bitten, confronts someone in a chair, looking for a fight. Im guessing its the guy who bit him. I couldnt make out the fighter in the chair, but noticed he was black.

Which means either Dom Waters or Neil Magny is a biter! Which to my knowledge is a first for the ufc, atleast in recent years.

Also, it cuts to Dana White walking away from the cage in disgust saying "I cant even deal with this". Me thinks its because of the bite!

Thoughts?
bojangalz
9/17/12 8:34:03PM
That show is still on TV?!
shaneTpain
9/17/12 8:52:43PM
hahaha My fighter from the sidegame gets Mike Tyson'd!?!? cant wait to see

good eye FF47 !!
Franklinfan47
9/17/12 9:05:35PM
PS im racist
jae_1833
9/17/12 11:05:00PM
OBVIOUSLY! He's BLACK.....
Rabi
9/18/12 2:13:14PM
I remember in an old UFC when Wes Sims complained about being bitten by Mike Kyle, does any one else remember that?
prophecy033
9/18/12 2:27:30PM

Posted by Rabi

I remember in an old UFC when Wes Sims complained about being bitten by Mike Kyle, does any one else remember that?

Yep, clearly. He complained about it then got knocked out. He was still complaining sitting against the cage. The bite mark was visible