TUF help

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » TUF help
Mungooch
9/25/08 2:41:44AM
Can someone please post a link for The ultimate fighter 1 reunion and or tuf 8 eps
Props will be given everywhere.
haggiswashere
9/25/08 2:50:00AM
I hope this is what you were lookin forTUF 1 reunion
Mungooch
9/25/08 2:58:47AM
Hey it says I gotta spread the love. Have I ever proped you?
haggiswashere
9/25/08 3:05:03AM
oh you have but it was a while ago. it was about a lyoto machida dis so ya. no worries buddy.
Naturaldisaster
9/25/08 3:18:16AM
i didnt get to watch it because it was stretched out through the day, showin a segment every our or so. but i just watched it and it was really good. I wish it has been a whole hour show though cuz it was really interesting seein what the fighters actually thought about the show (since they were there, actually living through it) as opposed to what we all thought watchin the edited product every week.
haggiswashere
9/25/08 3:20:23AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

i didnt get to watch it because it was stretched out through the day, showin a segment every our or so. but i just watched it and it was really good. I wish it has been a whole hour show though cuz it was really interesting seein what the fighters actually thought about the show (since they were there, actually living through it) as opposed to what we all thought watchin the edited product every week.

haha thanks buddy for the prop!
ufcboss
9/25/08 5:19:33AM
Unless you want to watch a crappy stream, You gan get tip top quality episodes from ISOHUNT.

First you find what you want, ie, Ultimate fighter S08E01 and download its torrent. Approx. 200kb max.

Then you download BITLORD and open your to TUF torrent in there, And wait.... Only 350mb a show so takes about a hour on my connection.

THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO DO IT! I have downloaded TUF 5,6,7 and now 8 this way. (Only coz it wasnt on in Aus.)