no tuf now what do i do?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » no tuf now what do i do?
beerman77
6/27/08 1:36:01AM
its thursday night i turn on the tv. thinking that i am going to watch tuf>> i forgot season was over>> and what i see to my great dissapointment. frank trigg. . on t-n-a impact,......wtf....... my night is ruined.. i will not even turn the tv on thrusday now no reason too
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/27/08 6:44:17AM
trigg on tna impact? really? damn, what's this world coming to
DCRage
6/27/08 7:16:01AM
Well, there's always what seems like wall-to-wall WEC Wrekcage (new episodes now) and TapouT every weeknight on Versus (unless there's some bull riding/rodeo or WCL on).
papercut
6/27/08 1:08:23PM
trigg on tna is just sad... but mid july new TapouT premieres so wec wrekage is holding me over til then
Twenty20Dollars
6/27/08 1:15:19PM
i watch TUF on wednesdays. plus season 8 is coming soon in sept. and new tapout is coming in july.
mrsmiley
6/27/08 2:03:35PM
I don't think Trigg on TNA is that damn bad.The transistion between Pro-Wrestling and MMA is what helped it thrive so much in Japan.

1.Don Frye
2.Mark Coleman
3.Kevin Randleman
4.Giant Silva
5.Mirko Crocop
6.Tank Abbot
7.Josh Barnett
8.Mark Hunt

All these guys have made the transistion either in America or Japan.I think a lot of people do comparing between boxing and MMA,but in reality I actualy see it having more in common with "wrestling".I'm in the minority on this opinion,I know,but Pro-wrestling has a lot to do with the development of MMA and I think it's a part of the sports history that sadly,most overlook or don't even know about.
DCRage
6/27/08 2:17:28PM
Don't forget Ken Shamrock. He even won a couple titles in wrestling.
mrsmiley
6/27/08 2:23:05PM

Posted by DCRage

Yeah you can't forget Ken.I think he might have even started out as a wrestler in Japan,even before he was in Pancrase.
Darnok
6/27/08 3:35:02PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by DCRage

Yeah you can't forget Ken.I think he might have even started out as a wrestler in Japan,even before he was in Pancrase.

Yeah, I think I heard that someplace as well.
SpiderSilva
6/27/08 4:21:04PM
easy way to make a buck for Trigg
bigbubbano23
6/27/08 10:11:10PM
Now we play the waiting game
Buddharox
6/28/08 1:44:41AM

Posted by Darnok

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by DCRage

Yeah, I think I heard that someplace as well.

It's in one of his books. I think I read it in "Beyond the Lion's Den."