Try your very own MMA story using names. Here is mine.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Try your very own MMA story using names. Here is mine.
ufc88
9/27/08 1:06:03AM
I was walking through the Forrest Griffin in the Republic of Cheick Kongo Eating a plate of freshly caught heath herring when I came across a beautiful lady. I was feeling gutsy so I told the woman I wanted to Paulo Filho her tits. she Wasnt too Crazy Bob Cook about the matter but she let it happen. I pulled out my Anthony Johnson and told her to shut her eyes and I was gona stick it in her Dong-Sik Poon. Little did she know, I was not going to use my Anthony Johnson but instead I was gona insert a BJ Penn. When she realized what just happened she went on a Rampage Jackson and beat me with a luiz Cane.
Pookie
9/27/08 1:12:36AM
This thread got my approval at Dong-Sik Poon
hotrodttt
9/27/08 1:29:56AM
So I busted through this lady's window and she said she was gonna call the Mirko Cro Cops then I said I'll kick you in the Mamoru Yamakuchi. After I left the scene the Mirko Cro Cops were on a Mark Hunt. I was so tired after running that I went to the local football field and their was a water boy, but I wanted a Ron Waterman. So I met up later with this woman and made her mate with my Mike Whitehead.

It's actually kinda hard
ufc88
9/27/08 2:03:28AM
The lovely Lady was all over my Scott Junk after I popped a Stephan Bonnar. When I was finished with her I threw her in the Mike Pyle of other ladies I had my way with. I got kind of hungry after the sex so I opened up a can of Keith Jardines and went to town. The next morning I went to the Kendall Grove of fresh Bananas and made myself a nice shake. I was reading through the newspaper while enjoying the shake and decided to try and solve the Matt Riddle on page 5. Damn, my buddy just honked his Jeremy Horn, I should have been outside 5 minutes ago to go to the office. As I goto turn off the stove my finger accidentally touches the element and I yelled "WOW, this Kevin Burns." On the way to Work we decided we had some time to kill so we went shopping at Abercrombie and Jon Fitch. After our shopping excursion we headed to work which was located up on the Corey Hill. I couldn't hear my co-worker as we walked into the office because of the loud Nate Lawn Mohr. I went to the vending machine to bring a drink to my desk and couldn't decide between Perrier and San Kurt Pellegrino.. man I love carbonated water. Its been a long Jason Day and I just want to go home and watch the football game. Im Bas Rutten for the San Fran 49ers.
ufc88
9/27/08 2:20:22AM
We were going to War Machine with the Clay French and knew we were in for a long drawn out battle when we saw them approaching with their Jake Shields in one hand and Floyd Swords in the other. The Clay French assumed they're going to Kimbo Slice our heads off but the thing they dont know is that we are about to jump into out Tank Abbott and attack them like Thiago Pitbulls and then steal their posessions and Pete Sell them to the local market
haggiswashere
9/27/08 2:22:47AM

Posted by ufc88

I popped a Stephan Bonnar.

mrkennedy
9/27/08 3:19:20AM

Posted by ufc88

We were going to War Machine with the Clay French and knew we were in for a long drawn out battle when we saw them approaching with their Jake Shields in one hand and Floyd Swords in the other. The Clay French assumed they're going to Kimbo Slice our heads off but the thing they dont know is that we are about to jump into out Tank Abbott and attack them like Thiago Pitbulls and then steal their posessions and Pete Sell them to the local market

funny
casey64
9/27/08 9:35:49AM

Posted by hotrodttt

So I busted through this lady's window and she said she was gonna call the Mirko Cro Cops then I said I'll kick you in the Mamoru Yamakuchi. After I left the scene the Mirko Cro Cops were on a Mark Hunt. I was so tired after running that I went to the local football field and their was a water boy, but I wanted a Ron Waterman. So I met up later with this woman and made her mate with my Mike Whitehead.

It's actually kinda hard

CCPRIDE99
9/27/08 1:26:35PM
this dude is hilarious
Naturaldisaster
9/28/08 12:12:56AM
this is funny as hell.
MMAcca
9/28/08 1:27:07AM
ufc88 this is the best thing i've seen for days
DoTheMMAth
9/29/08 2:18:33PM
I went out to eat the other [Jason] Day with a friend who ordered a bunch of wings. After a while he had stopped, so I asked if he was going to [Terry] Etim or not, to which he replied "no". They didn't mix well with the dark [Sam] Stout I just finished drinking, and made me a noisy [Alan] Belcher in public, which sucks because the hot chic with a nice [Jason] Tan across the bar was making eyes at me and giving me a [Antoni] Hardonk. So much for getting a BJ [Penn] this weekend, I guess I'll just [Jens] Pulver my [Goran] Reljic when I get home later and call it a night.
emfleek
9/29/08 3:07:50PM
So, my girl came over last night to give me some action. We were just chillin' and she slowly reached for my Andy Wang. Just as I was starting to get a Stephan Bonnar, she began to punch me in the Scott Junk.

I was beyond furious so I stood up and said, "Get out of here, woman. You ain't stayin' no more! You're Chris Leben my house! Get out of my house! Get out of my yard. Get out of my Bill Mahood!"

I returned to my seat only to find that before she began punching me, I had Luke Cummo'd all over the place. I needed a towel. Well, I couldn't find a towel to use, so I tore a Damacio Page out of the phone book and did the best I could to clean up the mess and the rest of the Jason House so that I could try getting some Daniel Puder again the next day.
emfleek
9/30/08 3:51:57PM
Pookie has a Stephan Bonnar.

Naturaldisaster
9/30/08 4:07:46PM

Posted by emfleek

So, my girl came over last night to give me some action. We were just chillin' and she slowly reached for my Andy Wang. Just as I was starting to get a Stephan Bonnar, she began to punch me in the Scott Junk.

I was beyond furious so I stood up and said, "Get out of here, woman. You ain't stayin' no more! You're Chris Leben my house! Get out of my house! Get out of my yard. Get out of my Bill Mahood!"

I returned to my seat only to find that before she began punching me, I had Luke Cummo'd all over the place. I needed a towel. Well, I couldn't find a towel to use, so I tore a Damacio Page out of the phone book and did the best I could to clean up the mess and the rest of the Jason House so that I could try getting some Daniel Puder again the next day.

haha props on the daniel puder remark!