What is a trusted betting site?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What is a trusted betting site?
KungFuMaster
6/16/11 12:39:46PM
I have never bet online or with a bookie before but I am seeing some potentials in making a little bit of side money on mma fights.

For those of you who do bet online, what is a trusted site? I see the BETUS advertisement on this site. Can I trust BETUS.com?
Theoutlaw08
6/16/11 1:05:04PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I have never bet online or with a bookie before but I am seeing some potentials in making a little bit of side money on mma fights.

For those of you who do bet online, what is a trusted site? I see the BETUS advertisement on this site. Can I trust BETUS.com?

I've used Bodog in the past.
grappler0000
6/16/11 1:22:01PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Can I trust BETUS.com?

yes
Twenty20Dollars
6/16/11 1:40:59PM
I was wondering this last night. I had been thinking of joining betus, but then was looking at previous forums on this site about betting sites and betus.

It seems betus charges $50 if you want to cash out your winnings, or at least that's what other people were saying a couple of years ago.

I was looking on betus and they don't always have all the fights to bet on, like for this upcoming UFC on Versus card, which has some good underdogs to bet on. Betus only has one fight to bet on Kongo/Barry.
KungFuMaster
6/16/11 2:14:58PM
Thanks everybody.

Twenty, I am almost certain I read in the home page of Betus.com that if you join, the site will award you 50 dollars credit. I guess you have to stay for a given amount of time to keep the 50 dollars.

grappler0000
6/16/11 2:21:09PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I was looking on betus and they don't always have all the fights to bet on, like for this upcoming UFC on Versus card, which has some good underdogs to bet on. Betus only has one fight to bet on Kongo/Barry.

Most, if not all, will be available as the event approaches. The bigger the names, the earlier they get put up for wagers.
Twenty20Dollars
6/16/11 3:16:56PM
thread to other betus post

They have something like deposit 200 and get 75 free.