Yours trully THQ

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Yours trully THQ
ghandikush
10/14/11 7:05:04PM
For UFC Undiputed 4 I have an idea, you dick wanna make Diaz, Stann, and Mayhem available only with a pre order so I have an idea, instead of just giving your fans the finger I vote that next year you shit on all of us.

Please make GSP, Frankie Edgar, and Jon Jones available only with pre order, and since it worked so well for you with Undisputed 2010 please charge 10 dollars to play online.

You greedy assholes.
Chael_Sonnen
10/14/11 7:08:54PM
I highly doubt any employees of THQ will read this.
ghandikush
10/14/11 7:19:12PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

But I can. And so can you.
FastKnockout
10/14/11 7:21:35PM

Posted by ghandikush

For UFC Undiputed 4 I have an idea, you dick wanna make Diaz, Stann, and Mayhem available only with a pre order so I have an idea, instead of just giving your fans the finger I vote that next year you shit on all of us.

Please make GSP, Frankie Edgar, and Jon Jones available only with pre order, and since it worked so well for you with Undisputed 2010 please charge 10 dollars to play online.

You greedy assholes.

Wasn't it only ten bucks for those who didn't purchase the game at full price or rent? They aren't the company who does it these days.
Twenty20Dollars
10/14/11 7:46:44PM
No Lauzon either.
BeeR
10/14/11 8:41:11PM
I didnt pay $10 to play online.
ghandikush
10/14/11 9:46:28PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by ghandikush

You greedy assholes.

Wasn't it only ten bucks for those who didn't purchase the game at full price or rent? They aren't the company who does it these days.

10 dollar for the patch that fixed the gameplay, and that wa a requirement for playing online. The patch made very little difference except the special takedown that always worked got fixed.

I thought it was THQ? Either way the developer is not including a lot of names and some of the ones that should be are gonna be pre orders and DLC
SpiderSilva
10/14/11 10:02:59PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

But I can. And so can you.

I did too