True story

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » True story
lochie
12/30/08 8:41:01PM
ok this is a true story from Mount Isa in australia. One night a police officer was sitting out side a local pub with a breathaliser. he was waiting there for a while. the clock finally struck midnight and a guy stumbled out he was nearly about to pass out so after trying his keys in 5 different cars he finally found his car he sat down in his car and sat there for about 5 minutes in that tiem a couple of othe rppl have walked out of the pub he finally starts up the car and reverses he flashed his lights 5 times and his win screen wipers went on and off over and over he finally got going down the street the cop followed with sirens blaring and pulled the man up and said Blown in here please the reading came up with 0.0000 and the police officer said youll have to come with me down to the station for a blood test because this breathaliser is broken and the guy in the car said no its not brocken im just the designated decoy.

sorry if some of it doesnt make sense i had to try and remmeber most of it i thought this was actually really funny
RampageOwnedYou
12/30/08 8:48:18PM
Well, not bad of a story.
But next time, i might spell check, and try adding in a period. I think I read one period through that whole paragraph.
grappler0000
12/30/08 8:54:17PM
While it's a funny story, it's just an old legend...no truth to it.
higdon10
12/31/08 12:33:26PM

Posted by grappler0000

Yup. But its pretty funny.
emfleek
12/31/08 1:06:37PM

Posted by grappler0000

Bingo.
wiggum
12/31/08 1:21:22PM

Posted by grappler0000

its also a good idea for next friday night too! haha
Aaronno9
12/31/08 1:31:46PM
It might be an old legend but id bet its been used at least a couple of times over the years.
emfleek
12/31/08 1:44:24PM

Posted by Aaronno9

It might be an old legend but id bet its been used at least a couple of times over the years.

Maybe, but I bet you could still get locked up for it, too.
Aaronno9
12/31/08 1:53:19PM
Haha, for sure. Wouldnt be feeling to smart if you got away with it to hear you buddy had wiped out a family car on his way home either.