the true MW champ!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » the true MW champ!!!!!
POLL: who is the real MW champ
Chael because tapping = win 19% (5)
Anderson because he is duh 50% (13)
Tmas 4% (1)
i am the champ me! 4% (1)
Thailes Leites for lasting 5 rounds where chael couldnt 0% (0)
Phil Baroni 23% (6)
tmas
10/10/11 9:14:04AM
so Chael "beat" Anderson Silva when Chael tapped out, and now is the champ at MW! so who is reallly the Champ at MW?

I once punched Chael in the face i think that makes me the new MW champion ! baam!

Budgellism
10/10/11 9:46:47AM
Silva is the champ because he actually won the fight?
jjeans
10/10/11 10:08:27AM
Phil Baroni

He doesn't need to fight Silva to have the belt
gartface
10/10/11 10:33:06AM
The way people talk around here, I'd assume it's not Anderson, but Wanderlei Silva that's the true middleweight champ.
Chael_Sonnen
10/10/11 11:43:13AM
Chael P. Sonnen.....the toughest S.O.B. in the UFC
SpiderSilva
10/10/11 12:20:16PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Chael P. Sonnen.....the toughest S.O.B. in the UFC

Toughest S.O.B. lost to the Greatest fighter in UFC history last year. lets not forget he did give up.
postman
10/10/11 12:25:06PM
I have a hard time remembering a fight where I thought to myself man that Chael is one tough dude. Frank Edgar is a tough dude Joey Beltran is a tough dude. Don't get me wrong Chael is clearly tough but you need to have endured some pain and just keep going to be crowned the toughest. Hell Anderson was tough as hell in the first fight he got beat up for 4 rds but still finished a fight. Thats tough in my book.
ghandikush
10/10/11 1:08:13PM

Posted by postman

I have a hard time remembering a fight where I thought to myself man that Chael is one tough dude. Frank Edgar is a tough dude Joey Beltran is a tough dude. Don't get me wrong Chael is clearly tough but you need to have endured some pain and just keep going to be crowned the toughest. Hell Anderson was tough as hell in the first fight he got beat up for 4 rds but still finished a fight. Thats tough in my book.

You mean it's not tough to register 4 timess human testosterone levels while stil unable to come remotely close to finishing your oponent? Not tough to also lose the fight?
bigrand826
10/10/11 2:10:48PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by postman

You mean it's not tough to register 4 timess human testosterone levels while stil unable to come remotely close to finishing your oponent? Not tough to also lose the fight?

While I wouldn't have agreed with the stoppage, I think that there was at least one instance when Chael was pounding on Anderson where I thought that the ref may come in and stop it.
Poor_Franklin
10/10/11 2:23:19PM

Posted by ghandikush

here we go again....now we need kingsmasher to come in here & talk about how weak Fedor is & this thread will be complete
ghandikush
10/10/11 2:38:10PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by ghandikush

here we go again....now we need kingsmasher to come in here & talk about how weak Fedor is & this thread will be complete

Fedor has been weak the last few years since he's been relying on punching power more than he used to, we jut discovered this as he finally fought some top ten competition. Thats not the point though. I dont remember thinking the fight was close to stopping except when Chael knocked him down and there was no telling how hurt Silva was.

Toughness would be having registered not four times the accepted human testosterone levels. Are people forgetting that the briliant performance put on was during significant cheating? It seems so to me.

As far as tough though we have yet to see Chael in a bad or losing position without getting finished. Filho, Babalu, Maia etc He's good, I was a fan before any of you were back when he was rematching Filho. I had him winning. Problem is he has been disrespectful beyond his talents like Bisping.
grappler0000
10/10/11 3:10:10PM

Posted by ghandikush

I was a fan before any of you were back when...

jiujitsufreak74
10/10/11 3:11:43PM
it's not even debatable. 9 title defenses. 14-0 in the UFC. went up in weight and KO'd a champion. all of these accomplishments PALE in comparison to CHAEL...the TRUE MW champion. Anderson has 12 pounds of tin around his waist, Chael has been the UFC Champion since April 3, 1977 when he simultaneously created, and became champion of, the UFC. he has gone undefeated since.
jiujitsufreak74
10/10/11 3:14:33PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by ghandikush

so you are admitting to be a Chael Sonnen Hipster?
Chael_Sonnen
10/10/11 3:21:43PM
Posted by ghandikush

No you weren't, I was.
Pookie
10/10/11 5:05:48PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by ghandikush

No you weren't, I was.

*grabs popcorn*
Pookie
10/10/11 5:06:26PM

Posted by Budgellism

Yeah, that makes no sense to me either.
Chael_Sonnen
10/11/11 12:09:56AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Budgellism

Yeah, that makes no sense to me either.

No he didn't....didn't you watch the fight, Chael won.