Trivia - - FREE Chael shirt inside!!!!!!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Trivia - - FREE Chael shirt inside!!!!!!!!!!
Chael_Sonnen
7/1/12 3:01:32PM
Quick Chaelzillians - - can you name how many times anDEE has used an injury excuse either leading up to a fight or post fight????

I know the answer - - - question is, do you?

The correct answer wins this...............I know, sexy isn't it

The Medium Rare was my touch
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
prophecy033
7/1/12 3:04:10PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Quick Chaelzillians - - can you name how many times anDEE has used an injury excuse either leading up to a fight or post fight????

um....about as many times as Chael has tapout out? oh, less? Really have no idea....im sure its more than a few
Chael_Sonnen
7/1/12 3:07:27PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

um....about as many times as Chael has tapout out? oh, less? Really have no idea....im sure its more than a few

Incorrect answer friendo.......

Alright, who's next???

For anyone that's brazilian, I will also ship you a free 50" tv for your fellow countrymen to huddle around to watch (P)erfection
Shawn91111
7/1/12 3:32:15PM
This Chael character shit is beyond old
cowcatcher
7/1/12 3:39:10PM

Posted by Shawn91111

I dunno man, I still read his posts and find them funny almost all of the time. I think credit is due for staying in character for so long.

Your av has me rolling by the way.
Poor_Franklin
7/1/12 3:39:24PM

Posted by Shawn91111

im sure you acknowledging him in his own thread will make him quit too. if you think someone is a troll, you ignore them.

some people have personas. some have fun. some just get on here & bitch all the time. it all eventually gets old to somebody.
cowcatcher
7/1/12 3:48:13PM
Let's see, 35 fights under his belt... 31 of them wins...4 of them losses...

I'll say 35 Chael.
kopower
7/1/12 4:13:14PM
I'll go with, when has he not used injury or illness as an excuse. According to Chael, anDEE is an illness. In fact, he holds the world record as the biggest illness ever.

frizzzlecake
7/1/12 5:07:36PM
Well he's only been in one fight in his life and he cried about his rib after.

So I guess once is my final answer.
Rabi
7/1/12 5:36:00PM
Ill guess 4, I remember of at least one other time when he lost to Ryo Chonan he was apparantly injured.
BuffaloDave
7/1/12 6:11:19PM

Posted by Shawn91111

At least Chael_Sonnen is messing around being a character, unlike being a dick most of the time.
DrivenDavies15
7/1/12 6:12:29PM
i'll guess six for shits n gigs
Chael_Sonnen
7/1/12 6:17:33PM

Posted by Rabi

Ill guess 4, I remember of at least one other time when he lost to Ryo Chonan he was apparantly injured.

Excellente!

FOUR....the total number of title defenses for yours truly

Well done, way to be (P)erfect
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Cooler
7/1/12 6:40:50PM
Don't care for his T-shirt but I think you can customize the designs on toilet paper, I'd like to give Chael's face a try on a few rolls, I hear he's pretty absorbent.
Cooler
7/1/12 6:44:36PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Shawn91111

im sure you acknowledging him in his own thread will make him quit too. if you think someone is a troll, you ignore them.

some people have personas. some have fun. some just get on here & bitch all the time. it all eventually gets old to somebody.

Ignoring is not the best way to get rid of a troll, exposing the troll is, conscious awareness, like reminding people that the KKK is a Christian sect for example. If people actually knew that Chael ripped people off in the realty business and cheated to get to the top they might not like him as much for his mouth anymore.

And it's easy to bash Chael since everything he says is hypocritical and can be used against him.
DeadHead988
7/1/12 7:48:58PM
infestructure
7/1/12 9:07:49PM
Now now children, lets not revert back to 'playground' tactics (Damn I'm clever)

Here's some honest truths...

SHAWN: Yes you are often grumpy
KFM: Yes you can be touchy at times

Shawn never really insulted Chael_Sonnen, just stated his character is getting old. Which I fully agree with. It was never fresh, for me. It does not make me laugh, the only thing I feel is a little sympathy for the person behind the persona.

Chael_Sonnen should have this picture printed out into a poster and stuck above his bed...

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Chael_Sonnen
7/1/12 10:35:31PM

Posted by infestructure

Now now children, lets not revert back to 'playground' tactics (Damn I'm clever)

Here's some honest truths...

SHAWN: Yes you are often grumpy
KFM: Yes you can be touchy at times

Shawn never really insulted Chael_Sonnen, just stated his character is getting old. Which I fully agree with. It was never fresh, for me. It does not make me laugh, the only thing I feel is a little sympathy for the person behind the persona.

Chael_Sonnen should have this picture printed out into a poster and stuck above his bed...

Well, at least Horn is a fighter.....you have this guy as a tramp stamp
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Michael_Corleone
7/1/12 11:23:51PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Agreed. He's almost as bad as the real thing.
FastKnockout
7/2/12 12:55:17AM
Come on, guys. It's a forum. Lighten up. C_S has always been in character, but he's been friendly the whole time, too. Besides, we don't ACTUALLY know Anderson, so why get butthurt?
Poor_Franklin
7/2/12 1:02:53AM
did i just read a reference to the KKK? give me a break. just like any other poster or topic. if you think it's stupid, then why open the thread in the first place?
BlueSkiesBurn
7/2/12 1:03:34AM
Hrm, 5 people complain about Chael_Sonnen on a thread that they could have just ignored, but 4 of them are from Dark Horse.

Adrenaline
7/2/12 1:09:24AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

if you think it's stupid, then why open the thread in the first place?

Well in all fairness, to know who started the thread you would have to read the topic, then look alllllllll the way to the right of the screen to see who the author was, and really, who has time for that? It is so much easier to open the thread, read the OP, click reply, then bitch about it.

Chael_Sonnen is good in my book.

Even if you don't like the character you can atleast appreciate his consistency and generally excellent wit.
infestructure
7/2/12 1:26:29AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Well in all fairness, to know who started the thread you would have to read the topic, then look alllllllll the way to the right of the screen to see who the author was, and really, who has time for that? It is so much easier to open the thread, read the OP, click reply, then bitch about it.

Even if you don't like the character you can atleast appreciate his consistency and generally excellent wit.

Has anyone ever made an Anderson_Silva account to ignore Shael and speech the bad english?
Pookie
7/2/12 1:48:11AM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Has anyone ever made an Anderson_Silva account to ignore Shael and speech the bad english?

Only in the surprise van.
Pookie
7/2/12 1:55:48AM
Which 4 fights?

These i know
Okami: Shoulder injury/tear
Chael: Damaged/injured Ribs
Chonan: Broken Ankle
Shawn91111
7/2/12 9:57:34AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Hrm, 5 people complain about Chael_Sonnen on a thread that they could have just ignored, but 4 of them are from Dark Horse.

Still crying I see
Bubbles
7/2/12 11:44:13AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

don't lump me into that, I laugh after almost every one of his posts
BlueSkiesBurn
7/2/12 2:26:30PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Still crying I see

Honestly, I have no idea what "still crying" means. If it means that you're one of the most negative people on this forum board and people are sick and tired of hearing you complain about every damn thing like it's going out of style, then you're right. I'm still crying.

You have an uncanny ability to find the negative in everything and then share it with everyone. Despite the fact that numerous people on here have asked you to just refrain from commenting if you are going to be negative.

If one person says it, they're probably crying and complaining. You seem to frequently have people ask you to stop being so damn negative all the time. More to point, every single time you complain about something, it seems like 3-4 members of your camp complain about something as well. It's almost like you cry about in your camp boards and people who RARELY post on this site come in here and support your latest bitch-fest.

It really needs to stop. I'm tired of it. Half the people on this site are tired of it as well.

Seriously, dude. Act your age, show some maturity, and quit complaining about every damn thing on these forums. It's old hat.
cowcatcher
7/2/12 2:43:59PM
This has played it's course, I'm locking it down.