Me Trigg, You Misaki, I need odds. (Or Hendo Fight, me Silva)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Me Trigg, You Misaki, I need odds. (Or Hendo Fight, me Silva)
MartyMorgy
2/21/07 2:21:04AM

No More bets
MartyMorgy
2/21/07 6:55:11PM
tit

Anyone? 2-1 or 1.5 -1 (maybe)

Other fighters I will bet on

Gomi
Silva
Rua

I don't know, I need to get my money in play.

Will also bet on rounds if need be.
thunder126
2/21/07 9:02:14PM
you expect 2-1 odds on a fight where the majority of people on here picked Trigg to win?

I'll take you up 1.5-1 just because I'm confident Misaki will win
somethingclever
2/21/07 9:19:11PM
I sent a wager request earlier. I am not sure if you got it yet.
OB_Juan
2/21/07 9:20:58PM

Posted by thunder126

you expect 2-1 odds on a fight where the majority of people on here picked Trigg to win?

Exactly what I was thinking. I'll give you 10%. That's it. Wager on the way.
TroubleMan
2/21/07 9:41:50PM

I'll take Misaki by decision vs you taking Trigg in a specific round (or decision), but the odds would be 1:1.
MartyMorgy
2/22/07 10:29:42PM

Posted by thunder126

I'll take you up 1.5-1 just because I'm confident Misaki will win

Just because people are picking Trigg doesn't mean he is not a big underdog. I think we have a phenomenon, well... maybe it is par for the course, where people who don't know anything are just picking Trigg. I don't believe Trigg has a 50-50 chance of winning, I think Trigg should get 3-1 at least. I hope I am betting on good information I have and taking odds. I think Trigg has a 30% chance.

Have you seen the rankings that are based on peoples picks from this site, absolutely ridiculous. I am hoping Trigg upsets because I think he can. Does he have a great chance of winning, no, but he has a good enough chance that I am willing to bet on it, with odds.

People's picks don't reflect reality and should only be used in betting for setting odds on completely one sided matches to curtail cheating, pertaining to this site and this game of course. Real odds are effected by people's bets but then again, that is real money, this is a game where people are more liberal with their decisions.

Yes, I expect 2:1 odds, at least. That is not even a good bet for me but you take what you can get.

No more bets btw.