Trickeration

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Trickeration
Kpro
10/9/11 2:54:18AM
This word usage has been snowballing for years and years and I think it's hitting it's hideous peak this year in college football.

It's not a word. It never has been a word. It never will be a word.

How and why has this caught on with even some respectable announcers now? Is it a conspiracy, and if so who is behind it and what do they have to gain from it?
BlueSkiesBurn
10/9/11 3:36:36AM

Posted by Kpro

This word usage has been snowballing for years and years and I think it's hitting it's hideous peak this year in college football.

How and why has this caught on with even some respectable announcers now? Is it a conspiracy, and if so who is behind it and what do they have to gain from it?

Simple answer: Les Miles

Optional, but acceptable, answer: Chris Petersen
Kpro
10/10/11 5:43:58AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Kpro

I don't know man. I think there's more to it. I've done some research and it appears the Illuminati has been controlling college football broadcasts for some time in their plot to take over the world. I think they're currently masterminding events we are witnessing through our government and major corporations in their attempt to create a New Wold Order and Trickeration is just the first step of the takeover.

BlueSkiesBurn
10/10/11 4:34:57PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Kpro

I don't know man. I think there's more to it. I've done some research and it appears the Illuminati has been controlling college football broadcasts for some time in their plot to take over the world. I think they're currently masterminding events we are witnessing through our government and major corporations in their attempt to create a New Wold Order and Trickeration is just the first step of the takeover.

No, Craig James was the first step. #FireCraigJames