If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it.....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it.....
Boo_Radley21
7/19/12 8:29:09PM
should this be in the I'm high thread?
7/19/12 8:33:17PM
instead of philosophizing about it, you should do something pratical like help it up before some heartless bastard mulches the poor thing..
Boo_Radley21
7/19/12 8:38:30PM

Posted by 187

instead of philosophizing about it, you should do something pratical like help it up before some heartless bastard mulches the poor thing..

who would do such a thing
7/19/12 8:44:05PM
i don't know, lumberjacks? mulch farmers? nickelback fans?

point is it does happen.
pmoney
7/19/12 8:48:26PM

Posted by 187

i don't know, lumberjacks? mulch farmers? nickelback fans?

point is it does happen.

Good to see you on the boards again, 187
Budgellism
7/19/12 9:05:32PM

nickelback fans?

I've never heard of one of those
7/19/12 9:10:19PM
lol.. I comes and goes, I often find myself having to lay low due excess alcohol consumption, I don't wanna be that guy that gets himself banned for spamming up the boards while he's wasted.. Shit way to go, mate..
pmoney
7/19/12 9:38:05PM

Posted by 187

lol.. I comes and goes, I often find myself having to lay low due excess alcohol consumption, I don't wanna be that guy that gets himself banned for spamming up the boards while he's wasted.. Shit way to go, mate..

We kind of have the opposite problem, I was warned by the mods to stop posting sober.... something about having too much inner rage
prophecy033
7/19/12 9:44:25PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by 187

We kind of have the opposite problem, I was warned by the mods to stop posting sober.... something about having too much inner rage

your inner rage is just fine bro
pmoney
7/19/12 9:54:38PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by pmoney

Posted by 187

your inner rage is just fine bro

Thanks brah, that's what I thought!
infestructure
7/19/12 10:02:17PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by 187

Same deal but I shouldn't post unless I'm baked. I'm much more mellow and fun loving when I'm high.
Poor_Franklin
7/20/12 4:41:39AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

should this be in the I'm high thread?

YES
7/22/12 1:50:46AM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by 187

i must spread my seed before my seed before giving props or something..