Travis Wiuff vs Kazuyuki Fujita

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Travis Wiuff vs Kazuyuki Fujita
Franklinfan47
5/30/08 12:15:53AM

Fujita has an iron jaw and is pretty well rounded but I think Wiuff's size and strength is definately going to give him problems. I mean, after all, he is the king of Yamma . I'm taking Wiuff by Decision.
jimmypockets
5/30/08 12:28:22AM
I am just glad to see Fujita fighting. I am taking Fujita via decision
hotrodttt
5/30/08 1:20:29AM
I'm definately taking Fujita, National Champion in Japan for Greco and Freestyle Wrestling. I just don't see how Travis will get him to get Fujita to the Ground because Fujita is Bigger, Stronger and has Better Wrestling.
Mchubb316
5/30/08 2:30:06AM
I think Fujita wins this one. He is very strong, and his wrestling is good. He hits hard, and is almost impossible to knock out, unless you can kick him in the face while he is on his knees(Wand). Fujita 2nd round tko.
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/30/08 8:50:25AM
FUJITA FTW!
ncordless
5/30/08 5:22:25PM

Posted by Mchubb316

I think Fujita wins this one. He is very strong, and his wrestling is good. He hits hard, and is almost impossible to knock out, unless you can kick him in the face while he is on his knees(Wand). Fujita 2nd round tko.

Aww, man that was a brutal KO... makes me miss the soccer kick!
ICSlegend
5/31/08 1:34:39AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by Mchubb316

Aww, man that was a brutal KO... makes me miss the soccer kick!

Brutal KO? What KO?

Fujita took like 20 unanswered strikes from Wand and then got up and walked to his corner like it was nothing
Svartorm
5/31/08 2:25:47AM
I like how that picture of Fujita looks like hes singing an R&B song in the middle of the ring. So soulful.