Travis 'Hapa' Brown

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Travis 'Hapa' Brown
TheBrownBear
6/5/12 8:02:29PM
Well..he's currently on a 13 win streak with no losses in his MMA career..

I think for one he is a high level of competition that should get better opponents..

thoughs?
frizzzlecake
6/5/12 8:07:42PM
He's not high level until he handles a wrestler.imo

His fight with Ben will test his toughness, I think Ben can pour it on him, let's see how that chin holds up. I think Ben is a good fight for Browne and more importantly the FANS!
spang714
6/5/12 8:13:16PM
Though he didnt really impress me against Kongo, i agree that maybe a step up in competition is needed...Browne v Nelson anyone???
jakewalters
6/5/12 8:17:03PM
Though he still hasn't lost any fights, his only really notable win was against Struve
shaneTpain
6/5/12 8:21:17PM
Big Ben will set this clown straight
prophecy033
6/5/12 8:39:04PM

Posted by spang714

Though he didnt really impress me against Kongo, i agree that maybe a step up in competition is needed...Browne v Nelson anyone???

pmoney
6/5/12 8:53:14PM
I like Travis Browne. He's an exciting fighter, and a big, tall 6'6 guy who knows how to use his range. He seems to be very well rounded. I agree with the sentiment that the Rothwell fight will be a good test of where he belongs. Rothwell is as game as they come, more so than anyone Browne has fought before IMO.

Browne is definitely one of my favorite up and comers though. I close my eyes and I still see Struve folding like a lawn chair from Hapa's superman punch.
FastKnockout
6/5/12 9:37:20PM
He's my second favorte HW after Junior. Love watching the guy. If not for the point deduction Kongo would've won their fight but he's still a great prospect to watch.
prozacnation1978
6/6/12 8:46:00AM
After Cain and reem. He is closest to title shot