Travis Fulton's Career Record

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Travis Fulton's Career Record
GrandMaster313
5/1/08 4:13:26PM
OK I need some help here people. Does anyone know where I can verify Travis Fulton's OFFICIAL career record. Ive seen 180 wins I've see 218 wins and so on. Please provide a LINK of CREDIBLE sites for I am getting a headache trying to find the truth
jiujitsufreak74
5/1/08 4:18:03PM
well the obvious answer is sherdog. they never over exaggerate as they provide links to all the fights. however sometimes they miss a few fights, but that is only because they could not get a online verification of it.

LINK to fightfinder
GrandMaster313
5/1/08 4:23:23PM
I know about Sherdog, that is why when i looked into this a little further I seen Multiple variances and not by 1 or 2 fights but more like 15-20 fights. I have checked CombatRec.com-they seem to think he is 214-42-8. Thanks though for the suggestion
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
5/1/08 6:31:10PM
Many when you fight at least once a week every week for the past 15 years...its impossible to get an acurate record. The only person who knows his real record is Travis.

Fulton has been making a living off fight all his life. Not a good living, but a living none the less. The man gets out of high school, fights 6 times a month, gets about 1500 bucks...thats enough for rent on a nice Apartment, car, bills, ect. 15 years later I bet the man still lives in an Apt.
warglory
5/1/08 9:50:41PM

Posted by F--K_Luck_AuH2O

Many when you fight at least once a week every week for the past 15 years...its impossible to get an acurate record. The only person who knows his real record is Travis.

Fulton has been making a living off fight all his life. Not a good living, but a living none the less. The man gets out of high school, fights 6 times a month, gets about 1500 bucks...thats enough for rent on a nice Apartment, car, bills, ect. 15 years later I bet the man still lives in an Apt.

1500 bucks a month is enough for an apt, a car and bills? Where do you live? Baghdad?
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
5/2/08 8:19:33PM
Dude, my rent is 575 (two bedroom), electric and cable/internet bills are another 100, car insurance is 50...and then thats it. So my entire month expense's comes to 725 dollars. I make maybe 1000 a month, so I pocket the other 275 bucks...and I live fine. If Travis is bringing in 1500 bucks he can pockett like 800 a month.
Pitbull09
5/3/08 12:55:17AM
I want to find out if Im somehow related to the guy. I know hes not much to be proud of as he fights bums but its still be cool. We share the same last name
warglory
5/9/08 10:21:50PM

Dude, my rent is 575 (two bedroom), electric and cable/internet bills are another 100, car insurance is 50...and then thats it. So my entire month expense's comes to 725 dollars. I make maybe 1000 a month, so I pocket the other 275 bucks...and I live fine. If Travis is bringing in 1500 bucks he can pockett like 800 a month.

Holy shit, so that's what it's like to live without having to pay for student loans. ******* school.
Svartorm
5/10/08 12:49:53AM
Yeah dude, if you're financially savvy early in life you can live comfortably on next to nothing. At the rate I'm going, I'll be able to semi-retire when I'm 42, and I have a high school education. Watch what you spend and you can bankroll serious dough even making little money.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
5/11/08 8:24:11PM

Posted by warglory

Holy shit, so that's what it's like to live without having to pay for student loans. ******* school.

Meh, I have studnet loans as well. I'm on a wrestling scholarship, but that doens't pay for everything. I pay like, 500 bucks in interest a semester...really its not bad though.
warglory
5/13/08 10:07:56PM

Posted by warglory

Meh, I have studnet loans as well. I'm on a wrestling scholarship, but that doens't pay for everything. I pay like, 500 bucks in interest a semester...really its not bad though.

Between student loans and all my other bills, I pay probably $1,200 a month in bills, and I don't even own a car! I am looking for a cheap one, but being a male under the age of 25 (24), along with my current debt, buying a car less than 5 years old is pretty tough to be quite honest.