Trapt's newest single

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Trapt's newest single
FastKnockout
12/18/12 12:26:59AM
Use to be a big fan of the band. Figured I'd post their first music video from the new album since it follows a MMA theme.

Link
george112
12/18/12 12:58:42AM
I used to be a big fan back when headstrong came out.

Pretty cool
UFC_Fanatic
12/18/12 1:54:22AM
I used to be a big fan of the band, and still am a fan, just not as big as I used to be. Still have all their cds that I know of that have been released to date. I'll probably get this one too. Thanks for the post. I had no idea they had a new album coming out.
Bubbles
12/18/12 12:19:20PM
not bad, a little harder than their old stuff which is a nice change. Good video too. I wonder what teh kingsmasher would say about that

Here are a couple other related fight music videos
Godsmack - Cryin Like A Bitch
Nonpoint - Miracle
frizzzlecake
12/18/12 1:25:45PM
Cryin' like a Bitch was a song dedicated to Nikki Sixxx.
FastKnockout
12/18/12 2:30:33PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Not surprised. There's been a couple of bands they've played with who've said he's a prima donna.
Bubbles
12/18/12 4:16:27PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by frizzzlecake

Not surprised. There's been a couple of bands they've played with who've said he's a prima donna.

yeah I laughed when I heard that...I was supposed to be at that Cruefest when they toured together
Adrenaline
12/19/12 7:28:27AM
I have always really digged Trapt, my favorite tune of theirs is "Waiting". The "Someone in control" album is solid all the way through.

The best part of the video you posted is the comments from the (I assume) band.

You can't afford the album? Steal that shit were cool with it

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
FastKnockout
12/19/12 11:38:32AM

Posted by Adrenaline

I have always really digged Trapt, my favorite tune of theirs is "Waiting". The "Someone in control" album is solid all the way through.

The best part of the video you posted is the comments from the (I assume) band.

You can't afford the album? Steal that shit were cool with it

Haha! Just noticed the comments. Pretty funny. Someone In Control is the first album of theirs I picked up after a buddy of mine introduced me to them.