Training Equipment

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Training Equipment
blb8698
12/13/09 9:03:46PM
I was looking for some things to get for my apartmentso when I'm not at the gym I can do some stuff at home by myself. I have a free standing everlast bag and was looking into a refelex bag but wasnt sure how good they are. I was also thinking of getting a grappling dummy just to do some simple drills. Any suggestions or opinions?
postman
12/13/09 9:18:59PM

Posted by blb8698

I was looking for some things to get for my apartmentso when I'm not at the gym I can do some stuff at home by myself. I have a free standing everlast bag and was looking into a refelex bag but wasnt sure how good they are. I was also thinking of getting a grappling dummy just to do some simple drills. Any suggestions or opinions?

I don't know the Dummy is a lot of money. We have one at the gym and other then armbars and some gnp there isn't much I see them usefull for. That could be due to the fact that I just grab a buddie and work the other stuff on a real person maybe in a pinch like you have its worth the cash.
jae_1833
12/14/09 12:09:38AM
At home I would just go with some general excercise equiptment, for drills and such you should really just go to the gym.
submissionartist1
12/14/09 3:16:21AM
you can do alot at home or even at the park see link alot of dumbell workouts last month. versaclimbers are great machines for the money and are good for apartments quiet and great for cardio stamina
bigbubbano23
1/8/10 12:38:03PM
yea i have to say i have a combat sports grappling dummy with arms, and ill tell you he's stiff, hard to do most moves. also expect to explain why you have him every time someone comes over,