training 2

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » training 2
lilbadboy
4/21/08 7:39:17PM
Hi im 14 and just started training myself for mma. i alternate between ground and boxing days 6 days a week. the only problem is i have no partner so i grapp on a dummy. i do a bunch of wrestling/ bjj drills on it that i see on youtube. i have past boxing experience and find people to spar with once in a while(mostly my uncle who will just spar) i train very hard and any advice would be appreciated. as soon as i can im going to get into a mma club but it might be a while(3 to 4 years) and have asked everybody but no one want to train with me. am i off to a good start? or am i wasting my time without a partner. i train very hard and really love it. my conditiong is very good and im really getting better on the ground. i have all the bags for standup in my gargage as well as a mirror for shadow. maybee in about 3 years i hopefully could fight at a small show(real small u just sign up and fight) THANKS
Omega
4/22/08 12:14:11AM

Posted by lilbadboy

Hi im 14 and just started training myself for mma. i alternate between ground and boxing days 6 days a week. the only problem is i have no partner so i grapp on a dummy. i do a bunch of wrestling/ bjj drills on it that i see on youtube. i have past boxing experience and find people to spar with once in a while(mostly my uncle who will just spar) i train very hard and any advice would be appreciated. as soon as i can im going to get into a mma club but it might be a while(3 to 4 years) and have asked everybody but no one want to train with me. am i off to a good start? or am i wasting my time without a partner. i train very hard and really love it. my conditiong is very good and im really getting better on the ground. i have all the bags for standup in my gargage as well as a mirror for shadow. maybee in about 3 years i hopefully could fight at a small show(real small u just sign up and fight) THANKS

High school wrestling is your friend.
Jackelope
4/22/08 3:01:21AM

Posted by Omega

High school wrestling is your friend.