Top Trainer Badge

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Top Trainer Badge
Svartorm
2/13/08 1:26:57AM
We have a new badge for our Training forum, which identifies and commends the best trainers who frequent our forum. Myself and Omega have the highest confidence in the advice given out by these guys, as they've proven they know their stuff, give well-written responses and have a patient and respectful demeanor when dealing with people new to the world of MMA and combat sports.

Fullerene and Rush are phenominal members of this site, and I hope everyone appriciates the level of instruction, and the time these guys put into making our Training Forum a great resource for up-and-comers to the sport and crippled old bastards like myself.
loller90278
2/13/08 1:52:50AM
oh ok so i see we've starting to make up fake badges to boost our own egos eh ?

i want mine to say "Top Super Uber 1337 Qt"

on the real though, omega knows his stuff and i take his advice to the T
jiujitsufreak74
2/13/08 2:21:43AM

Posted by loller90278

can i have one that just reads "Best Non-Badge Holding User"?...but then that would contradict itself i guess

i actually really like drizzles avatar maker badge. that was creative, which mod came up with that?
Svartorm
2/13/08 2:51:06AM
Not me, because I didn't know he had it until you told me.
fullerene
2/13/08 7:19:23PM
Thanks guys. This has been a really good forum to post in--one of the few where the good ideas tend to drown out the bad ones. I hope no one takes what I say (or anyone else) too strictly, though. There's a lot of ways to do things and I've changed my opinion a few times on training techniques over the years.
Jackelope
2/13/08 7:48:10PM
Right on guys. You guys have definitely shown yer stuff around here. Keep up the good work
Rush
2/13/08 8:38:53PM
Thanks guys. I just noticed it today. It's nice to know that the advice and time to write it are appreciated.
Omega
2/15/08 11:55:10PM

Posted by Rush

Thanks guys. I just noticed it today. It's nice to know that the advice and time to write it are appreciated.

It wasn't about you advice it was about your cat avatar. I spend five minutes a day just looking at it.
Rush
3/7/08 3:23:19PM

Posted by Omega

Posted by Rush

It wasn't about you advice it was about your cat avatar. I spend five minutes a day just looking at it.

Ahh, I see.

Just make sure the techno is pumping when you watch it.
The-Don
5/6/08 7:31:04PM
I just want to say it has been awhile sinc eI found a place where I can actually get some good advice... In my circle I have the most experience when it comes to martial arts in general but I know there is still alot I need to learn... Too bad none of you hold classes in TN...
Raykill
6/28/08 4:12:11AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by loller90278

can i have one that just reads "Best Non-Badge Holding User"?...but then that would contradict itself i guess

i actually really like drizzles avatar maker badge. that was creative, which mod came up with that?

I dont think this applies any longer
gsquat
8/8/08 12:01:23PM
Top Trainer badge?... sounds like something from Pokemon.
Pookie
10/18/11 10:36:19PM

Posted by gsquat

Top Trainer badge?... sounds like something from Pokemon.

How did i miss this comment for 3 whole years?