Trailer Park Boys

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Trailer Park Boys
hotrodttt
2/3/13 4:54:32AM
Just started watching it on Netflix, quality show so far. Any tonight's? Should I keep watching it or does it become dull and repetitive.
prophecy033
2/3/13 5:00:40AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Just started watching it on Netflix, quality show so far. Any tonight's? Should I keep watching it or does it become dull and repetitive.

Keep watching, it gets even better.
Poor_Franklin
2/3/13 5:12:25AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by hotrodttt

Keep watching, it gets even better.

way better!
Drudinh
2/3/13 6:21:20AM
I wasn't impressed when I first started watching it. about midway through the 1st season I thought it got a little better. but 2nd and 3rd season had me rolling.
sparky
2/3/13 9:10:46AM
Amazing show keep watching it. Lahey is fuckin halarious

WAR LAHEY
prozacnation1978
2/3/13 10:58:46AM
You had me at trailer park
kopower
2/3/13 11:54:38AM
Just watched the first episode of season 3. Pretty f'n funny. First time I've ever watched the show. Now I might have to start from the beginning.
jay98107
2/4/13 12:53:23AM
I am the liquor.
Bubbles
2/4/13 4:26:23PM
it is the greatest show in the history of TV I hope you understand where I got my namesake from
kopower
2/4/13 4:33:18PM

Posted by Bubbles

it is the greatest show in the history of TV I hope you understand where I got my namesake from

I finally did, once I saw Bubbles on the show. That dude is great
Budgellism
2/4/13 10:31:31PM
Definitely one of the funniest tv shows ever made. These guys did a lot of improv for their roles (Especially Ricky) and it paid off big time.
Bubbles
2/4/13 10:55:49PM
dont forget after the 7 seasons, there is an hour special "Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys" that links the end of season 7 to their 2nd movie "Countdown to Liquor Day." Their first movie doesn't really tie in to the series, but it's hilarious.

Also there is a black and white pilot movie (I think about an hour long) that takes place before the actual series pilot episode. It's a little darker, and a bit different with the settings but worth watching.
EDIT: here it is

Just to further cement my promotion of this show, my old housemate wanted to watch the series so in 3 days we sat and watched every single episode and movie I can't say that about any other show
Bubbles
2/4/13 11:01:31PM
If you guys wanna see what the boys were up to after the show, prepare yourselves for The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour.
sparky
2/5/13 12:31:51AM

Posted by Bubbles

If you guys wanna see what the boys were up to after the show, prepare yourselves for The Drunk and on Drugs Happy Funtime Hour.

Not as good as TPB but no show every will be
Budgellism
2/5/13 4:12:36PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by Bubbles

I still haven't seen it because I heard it was terrible. I don't want to ruin the Trailer Park Boys even a little bit watching them do something not as good.
Bubbles
2/5/13 11:43:26PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by sparky

Posted by Bubbles

I still haven't seen it because I heard it was terrible. I don't want to ruin the Trailer Park Boys even a little bit watching them do something not as good.

yeah its all sorts of fucked up and completely different than TPB. It's like they wrote and filmed it on acid. It might be worth watching if you are completely baked but I stopped watching after 3 episodes sober.