Trailer Park Boys

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Trailer Park Boys
pmoney
6/12/11 4:32:12PM
I just got turned on to this show by some friends. Holy lord. I have not laughed out loud, GENUINELY laughed out loud, in years. Until I saw this show. I can't remember the last time I was so stoked to watch an entire series. It is so ******* ridiculous. Anyone else into the TPB? I saw some previous threads about the movies, so I would think it's safe to say yes.....
DeadHead988
6/12/11 4:52:24PM
I watched the movie on netflix. I'd give it 3 stars.
Twenty20Dollars
6/12/11 5:19:22PM
Heard some people talking about it at work, but haven't had the chance to check it out yet.
Taylor8766
6/12/11 5:47:29PM
oh ya watch it all the time have a couple seasons, its pretty hilarious!!!!
Poor_Franklin
6/12/11 6:32:58PM
don't judge them by the movies. judge them by the tv shows.

the tv show is epic!!!!!
Drudinh
6/12/11 11:42:20PM
Comedy gold! Seasons 3-5 are the best IMO. For sure th emovies don't do the show any justice.
Budgellism
6/13/11 1:08:58AM
Great show. Seen all the episodes. The movies are alright but still worth a look.
Aether
6/18/11 7:52:40AM
my cat's name is samsqwamch lol.
pmoney
6/18/11 12:29:59PM

Posted by Aether

my cat's name is samsqwamch lol.

Lol, that's awesome! I just got to the episodes with Samsqwamch and Conky. That **** is so ******* hilarious. Ricky blowing Conky's head off... Great stuff!
Hendo67
6/18/11 3:53:23PM
I know them all on a personal level, John (Julian) was the best man at my cousins wedding like 10 years ago in Halifax. (I was 11 at the time)... they came to Newfoundland over the summer for the Targa racing where they raced their Porsche across the island, and we all went out to dinner. They're the most down to earth people i've ever met, they don't have that famous vibe about them at all.

Here's the shirt they sent me when i was 13 for X-mas.

The last two are from when Lahey came to my cousins for dinner in the summer, haha. (Im not in those pictures but i took them, hah)
pmoney
6/19/11 9:42:08AM
Dude! You are lucky as hell! They seem like they would be a cool group. I think that's why I like their show so much, they remind me of myself and my friends. Well, except without the trailer park... and dope growing.... and felonies..... But beyond that! Exactly like me and the guys, lol.

And that signed Bubbles t-shirt= ******* epic!!! Well played sir
Franklinfan47
6/19/11 6:06:16PM
I used to be a huge fan, but unfortunately ive seen all the episodes so much Ive been kind of turned off.

I recommend sticking to their earlier stuff, as the series gets less funny as it goes along imo, including the last movie which was just terrible.
Aether
6/20/11 12:26:13AM

Posted by Hendo67

I know them all on a personal level, John (Julian) was the best man at my cousins wedding like 10 years ago in Halifax. (I was 11 at the time)... they came to Newfoundland over the summer for the Targa racing where they raced their Porsche across the island, and we all went out to dinner. They're the most down to earth people i've ever met, they don't have that famous vibe about them at all.

Here's the shirt they sent me when i was 13 for X-mas.

The last two are from when Lahey came to my cousins for dinner in the summer, haha. (Im not in those pictures but i took them, hah)

You're from yellowknife? I was born and raised there. Who are you?
Hendo67
6/20/11 4:28:52PM
Hahaha, i wasnt born here but lived here since i was 10 (21 now)

I'm Ryan! Who are you?
Aether
6/20/11 4:31:25PM

Posted by Hendo67

I'm Ryan! Who are you?

Jonathon Dawe. I went to St. Pats. I'm 26.
Hendo67
6/20/11 6:41:06PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by Hendo67

I'm Ryan! Who are you?

Jonathon Dawe. I went to St. Pats. I'm 26.

Ah, a St. Pats fellow... I'm only 21, though.

You must know Fraser Oliver, right? haha
Aether
6/20/11 7:01:56PM
oh yeah I know olly. My Dad was good friends with him so I knew the guy way back when he was skinny and in shape. One of the coolest teachers around. Him and Garth, he might have stopped teaching by the time you hit highschool though.
Hendo67
6/20/11 7:12:48PM

Posted by Aether

oh yeah I know olly. My Dad was good friends with him so I knew the guy way back when he was skinny and in shape. One of the coolest teachers around. Him and Garth, he might have stopped teaching by the time you hit highschool though.

Such a small world man, haha. Holy cow.
pmoney
6/30/11 5:25:33PM
Just watched the episode "If I can't smoke and swear, I'm ******" again. So far, I'd say that's my favorite episode of the series. I am only at season 5 episode 2 right now, so I still have a couple seasons left. But that courtroom scene just cracks me up like none other.

crushedbacon
7/14/11 9:58:47PM
The boys next venture, not to sure what to think....cant wait to check it out though....but yes TPB is one of a kind... brilliant show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxYdU51W0fI&feature=player_embedded#at=69

http://drunkandondrugs.com/