« Previous Page
cowcatcher
6/5/08 12:30:20PM
this thread was over as soon as nog got posted
RMFG_187
6/5/08 2:25:25PM
u guys are gonna say what u want

but i got Leben at the top of my list.

He doesnt tap, he gets KO'd by brutal fasion, and have u ever heard Leben complain?

true warrior spirit and IMO Tougher than NOG.

if u get a truck to hit u, u become the toughest fighter in the UFC?

Also ppl that should be mentioned.

Josh Haynes, Royce Gracie, Wandy

Josh no quit mentality

Royce would fight anyone, any weight, anywhere and have that angry look on his face.

Wandy would fight anyone, any weight and his staredowns make me piss myself.
jiujitsufreak74
6/5/08 2:46:23PM

Posted by RMFG_187
He doesnt tap,

not questioning your pick here, but i am questioning this reason. not tapping doesn't make you tough...it makes you an idiot. i hate when people think it is bad ass to go out rather than to tap, it is just moronic. as a JJ practitioner i will tell you right now no one respects you more if you don't tap. In fact, if you decide to be a stubborn idiot and don't tap, people actually respect you less. so i just wanted to say that not tapping isn't grounds for being a tough S.O.B. imho

and for my answer it is Big Nog hands down. i have seen that man take more punishment than any other fighter and still never get finished. it was already mentioned but....Big Nog doesn't lose, he just runs out of time.
EON
6/5/08 2:58:45PM
man who gets run over by truck = toughest mofo i know

nog wins
keith-hackney1
6/5/08 3:00:53PM

Posted by RMFG_187

u guys are gonna say what u want

but i got Leben at the top of my list.

He doesnt tap, he gets KO'd by brutal fasion, and have u ever heard Leben complain?

true warrior spirit and IMO Tougher than NOG.

if u get a truck to hit u, u become the toughest fighter in the UFC?

Also ppl that should be mentioned.

Josh Haynes, Royce Gracie, Wandy

Josh no quit mentality

Royce would fight anyone, any weight, anywhere and have that angry look on his face.

Wandy would fight anyone, any weight and his staredowns make me piss myself.

Royce gracie ... ??
He ain't no tough guy, he fought hand picked fights. ( chosen by his brother RORIAN ) And just when his opposition got better, he retired.
gartface
6/5/08 3:57:46PM

Posted by keith-hackney1
Royce gracie ... ??
He ain't no tough guy, he fought hand picked fights. ( chosen by his brother RORIAN ) And just when his opposition got better, he retired.

+1 to your Props my friend.
bls1919
6/5/08 8:53:50PM
Number one for sure is big NOG. Next will have to go to Dan Hendeson. It was tough for me to pick a winner between the guys. they're 2of the baddest men in MMA A. Silva is a close third
bigbubbano23
6/6/08 12:54:34PM
chuck noriss. sorry had to say it.
fedorwins1
6/6/08 1:35:28PM
Rich Clementi for me, this guy has fought 7 times in the UFC in a short amount of time. He doesn't take long layoffs and he fights good opponents. He can take a beating and can certainly give one too.
Manfred
6/6/08 1:59:09PM

Posted by RMFG_187

He doesnt tap, he gets KO'd by brutal fasion,and have u ever heard Leben complain?

You just defeated your own argument. Hendo and Nog (among others) have never been KO'd, much less brutally!
prozacnation1978
6/6/08 3:32:43PM
i would have to go with randy
anyone else fighting at his age and still being on top gets my props i would like to see fedor fight still in 10 years and see if he can keep up with the youth around him
pv3Hpv3p
6/6/08 3:37:11PM
Big Nog
Wanderlei
Hendo
Davis

Maybe in that order too
The_Ho_Bag
6/6/08 4:14:49PM
Henderson =]
warglory
6/6/08 7:50:41PM
When it comes to getting his bell rung, I'd have to go with Big Nog.

But the creme de la creme of getting out of bad submissions and gnp is, by far, Dan Henderson with no close competition.
mrkennedy
6/6/08 10:40:51PM
guida and stout

and image stout vs guida will be a nice one

give me your thoughts

holt8081
6/7/08 1:58:42AM

Posted by bigbubbano23

chuck noriss. sorry had to say it.

ya unless you say Bruce Lee then he just runs like a girl.
Pages: 1 [2]