tough start

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » tough start
nickcuc547
6/7/08 4:00:14PM
first the early stoppage then the leites win because of the point deductions, tough tough way to start the main card. at least leites vs. nate was a good fight though and it's tough to say how it would have went down if thales didn't get hit with that knee, but it always sucks to see a decision go down like that.
juanez13
6/7/08 4:12:37PM
i thought that knee was gonna end it, landed square on his temple and he looked hurt for the 1st minute, but good to see he took it like a man and kept fighting (unlike most would have done).....

nways impressive performance by marquardt nontheless, that Pile Driver was nuts!! ala bob sapp- Nog.
nickcuc547
6/7/08 4:13:37PM
ya if i got hit with that knee id still be asleep. leites showed some serious toughness.
Twenty20Dollars
6/7/08 5:14:17PM
i guess nate kinda blew it for himself with the 2 points deducted, sucks because i picked nate to win and i wanted to see him at the top of 185
vince25
6/7/08 6:45:36PM

Posted by nickcuc547

first the early stoppage then the leites win because of the point deductions, tough tough way to start the main card. at least leites vs. nate was a good fight though and it's tough to say how it would have went down if thales didn't get hit with that knee, but it always sucks to see a decision go down like that.

Leites didn't win from the point deductions, he won because cecil peoples was a judge.
MMAcca
6/7/08 10:18:23PM