Total Hit Or Miss Night

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Total Hit Or Miss Night
DCRage
2/3/08 10:00:14AM
First off, I'm really struggling with my picks so far as you can see, but last night was kinda interesting-in the 4 fights I correctly picked, I totally nailed them. I'm usually lucky to nail 1 fight per event. So I either nailed the fights or completely missed.
Boo_Radley21
2/3/08 10:54:44AM
I know what you mean I didn't do well last night.
loonytnt
2/3/08 3:12:08PM
i did ok, wish i pick a lil better tho
juanez13
2/3/08 3:24:00PM
i went 4-5 last night, to me on paper almost every fight wasnt that hard to determine the winner except for lesnar/mir and sylvia/Big Nog.......nakamura, martin and heath ****** me up pretty bad, and last minute i went with sylvia and lesnar, i picked them becuase i tought they were gonna win, not really becuase i wanted them to win, so those 2 losses i was more happy than sad....Man Nog is a warrior, after watching nog take so many beatings, is still hard believing he will comeback to win.....i was bummed about the parlay though, i had a change to win 4,000, i took a gamble on sylvia and martin, both failing me...but lets hope the future holds better
wolfman
2/3/08 4:32:56PM

Posted by juanez13

i went 4-5 last night, to me on paper almost every fight wasnt that hard to determine the winner except for lesnar/mir and sylvia/Big Nog.......nakamura, martin and heath ****** me up pretty bad, and last minute i went with sylvia and lesnar, i picked them becuase i tought they were gonna win, not really becuase i wanted them to win, so those 2 losses i was more happy than sad....Man Nog is a warrior, after watching nog take so many beatings, is still hard believing he will comeback to win.....i was bummed about the parlay though, i had a change to win 4,000, i took a gamble on sylvia and martin, both failing me...but lets hope the future holds better

You and me both, I made the same mistakes as you.
emfleek
2/4/08 8:48:04AM
For the most part, I ate shit.

I should have one more correct pick, though. For some reason, I accidentally scrolled over Nakamura and selected him over Emerson when I had already chosen Emerson to win. My Fight Companion and my actual picks didn't match.

But oh well...I guess I need to be more careful.

And most of my team lost money...out of 23 members, i believe only 3 or 4 gained.
StevenSeagal
2/4/08 9:18:18AM
Im just glad I picked the Nog Tim fight exactly to the T. Round, winner, and sub... Thats all that matters for me lol
whardin19
2/4/08 3:07:26PM
Yeah, I didn't do to great myself. I went 5-4. I also lost the two big fights because I thought Lesnar and Slyvia would win. Boy was I wrong!
DCRage
2/4/08 4:32:39PM

Posted by emfleek

For the most part, I ate shit.

I should have one more correct pick, though. For some reason, I accidentally scrolled over Nakamura and selected him over Emerson when I had already chosen Emerson to win. My Fight Companion and my actual picks didn't match.

But oh well...I guess I need to be more careful.

And most of my team lost money...out of 23 members, i believe only 3 or 4 gained.

I at least gained again because of my underdog bet on Boetsch. Would've hit a parlay if Bradley won too but I cut my losses by betting small amounts. I'll wait until near the end to go big and hope some of the leaders lose big on parlays.

At least I managed another Top 100 finish in the UFC Fantasy game even though I only perfectly nailed 2 fights. Wound up 89th out of 17000+.