Total fight card for UFC 68 and OFFICIAL discussion thread.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Total fight card for UFC 68 and OFFICIAL discussion thread.
« Previous Page
MartyMorgy
3/3/07 11:41:09PM
Fanklin won in Rd 2 via TKO(corner stoppage), at lest I got this one spot on. Sadly that only makes like 20 points so far.

Yeah... for some reason I switched to Gilliam + Dent also. I think it was one of those things where I looked at it so longed I some how convinced myself when I had no business picking them.
JunCTion
3/3/07 11:52:41PM

Posted by MartyMorgy

Fanklin won in Rd 2 via TKO(corner stoppage), at lest I got this one spot on. Sadly that only makes like 20 points so far.

Yeah... for some reason I switched to Gilliam + Dent also. I think it was one of those things where I looked at it so longed I some how convinced myself when I had no business picking them.

why boo silva? whats their problem?

one of my thoughts was that if i pick with the majority of the playground on every fight ill never move up in the standings. these 2 were the fights that i thought could go the other way. and i was not prepared for babalu. 2 losses in a row.
RichBoy
3/3/07 11:55:25PM
YEA 7-1 SO FAR !!!
MartyMorgy
3/3/07 11:57:01PM
Sweet... Kampmann just choked out McFedries. At lest I won something.
MartyMorgy
3/3/07 11:58:13PM

Posted by RichBoy

YEA 7-1 SO FAR !!!

So you didn't pick Lambert? haha.

I see you won all of your bets also, nice.
JunCTion
3/4/07 12:00:34AM

Posted by MartyMorgy

Sweet... Kampmann just choked out McFedries. At lest I won something.

ahhh! why couldnt he wait 1 more round?

at least im 5 / 3 now, but still wrong on all outcomes.

please randy, please randy, please randy!!!
MartyMorgy
3/4/07 12:12:24AM
Seriously, WAR COUTURE!!!!!!!

"Tim Sylvia follows to the sounds of Kanye West's "Jesus Walks."
lol.

"Couture drops Sylvia with a right hand in the opening seconds. "

Oh shit..
Ydoc
3/4/07 12:27:18AM
Go Randy, go!

Regardless of the outcome, he still has it. How awesome is it that Randy can control Tim in the stand up? I love that man.
MartyMorgy
3/4/07 12:31:38AM
I'm not watching it but by the pbp it sounds as if Tim got schooled for the first 3 rounds. Cmon Randy knock him out.
eastbaysteez
3/4/07 12:32:24AM
damn sounds like randy is gassing
MartyMorgy
3/4/07 12:37:01AM
1 More round to go, cmon Randy. I dont care if he LNP for the last round as long as he wins.
madmarck
3/4/07 12:37:18AM

Posted by eastbaysteez

damn sounds like randy is gassing

Yeah according to the play by play Randy has been Beating Tim in the striking.
I hear Couture\Liddell1 all over again. War Randy!
Ydoc
3/4/07 12:39:04AM

Posted by MartyMorgy

1 More round to go, cmon Randy. I dont care if he LNP for the last round as long as he wins.

Sadly.
MartyMorgy
3/4/07 12:41:36AM
YES, RANDY COUTURE new UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!!!!
JunCTion
3/4/07 12:41:44AM
i am in love with randy couture!
madmarck
3/4/07 12:45:32AM

Posted by MartyMorgy

YES, RANDY COUTURE new UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!!!!

RANDY ALL THE WAY! 3- TIME UFC HW CHAMP!
And the end to Tim Sylvias unexicting streak. Oh snap guys. Randy gotta face Cro Cop now...........
Ydoc
3/4/07 12:46:54AM
The page is loading on the play by play... but I'm guessing Randy did it. This is so awesome. Randy is all heart and beat the Sloth at his own game.

Wagering with my heart rewards again!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
eastbaysteez
3/4/07 12:47:20AM
woooohooooo!!!
RichBoy
3/4/07 1:02:32AM
YES 8-1 AND 23'RD OVERALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JunCTion
3/4/07 1:19:18AM

Posted by RichBoy

great job. i would have been tied with you if i didnt change my mind to dent and gilliam but 6 / 3 is good for me since ive been stuck around 500 since the beginning. plus my randy wagersa bumped me up pretty good.
RichBoy
3/4/07 1:24:59AM

Posted by JunCTion

Posted by RichBoy

great job. i would have been tied with you if i didnt change my mind to dent and gilliam but 6 / 3 is good for me since ive been stuck around 500 since the beginning. plus my randy wagersa bumped me up pretty good.

Thanks i wish i would have bet more on the randy fight though.
JunCTion
3/4/07 1:33:29AM
yeah i only made $500 then again i only made $100 total on the rest of the fights
Ydoc
3/4/07 1:34:46AM
Regretting that too... I had more offers up to the deadline but wanted to have some money held back in case of a loss. Still, can't complain.
JunCTion
3/4/07 1:36:59AM

Posted by Ydoc

Regretting that too... I had more offers up to the deadline but wanted to have some money held back in case of a loss. Still, can't complain.

the only thing i can complain about is that i have more money in my fantasy bank acount than i do in my real bank account. whats up with that?

Camp David - top bankroll in the lightweight division!
MartyMorgy
3/4/07 1:40:25AM
^^^^^^^ lol.
Pages: 1 2 [3]