3/30/13 7:00:32PM
george112
3/30/13 7:09:17PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

lol knew youd chime in eventually
pmoney
3/30/13 7:36:51PM
This thread is pure haterism!!!

I honestly believe that Romo is a good quarterback. The Cowboys just LOVE shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and bad personnel choices. People love talking about Romo's botched snap, which was tragic. But his playoff win did come after that. Plus his stats are generally pretty good year in and year out...
george112
3/30/13 7:49:40PM

Posted by pmoney

This thread is pure haterism!!!

I honestly believe that Romo is a good quarterback. The Cowboys just LOVE shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and bad personnel choices. People love talking about Romo's botched snap, which was tragic. But his playoff win did come after that. Plus his stats are generally pretty good year in and year out...

okay even if you consider him a good quarterback, do you think he is 130 million good? HELL NO

Highest paid player in franchise history. thats a travesty. what has he done for me lately?? Eddie Murphy
SpiderSilva
3/30/13 9:51:43PM
He is a damn good qb 80% of the time.
mkiv9secsupra
3/31/13 10:30:36PM
he deserves it more than flacco
prophecy033
4/1/13 2:05:24AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Flacco actually delivered a Super Bowl and played his best in the Playoffs so I'm gonna have to disagree
mkiv9secsupra
4/2/13 10:07:03PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Flacco actually delivered a Super Bowl and played his best in the Playoffs so I'm gonna have to disagree

Flacco is NOT a top 15 qb is my point... lets just see how many games he wins without every piece in place for him to succeed
jakewalters
4/2/13 10:29:54PM
Here are my QB tiers

ELITE
Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Brady

VERY GOOD
Ryan, Eli, Griffin, Luck, Kaepernick, Wilson, Stafford, Cutler, Roethlisberger, Flacco

GOOD
Dalton, Newton, Romo, Vick, Schaub, Rivers, Smith

O.K.
Freeman, Bradford, Kolb, Palmer, Skelton, Ponder, Locker, Hasselbeck, Henne, Gabbert, Cassel, Weeden, Sanchez, Fitzpatrick, Tannehill

--

Maybe so many teams are stuck with okay QB's that teams realize the value in having a good or very good QB.
ChrisSabal
4/2/13 11:37:05PM

Posted by jakewalters

Here are my QB tiers

GOD STATUS
Tannehill

ELITE

VERY GOOD
Ryan, Eli, Griffin, Luck, Kaepernick, Wilson, Stafford, Cutler, Roethlisberger, Flacco

GOOD

O.K.
Freeman, Bradford, Kolb, Palmer, Skelton, Ponder, Locker, Hasselbeck, Henne, Gabbert, Cassel, Weeden, Sanchez, Fitzpatrick,

--

Maybe so many teams are stuck with okay QB's that teams realize the value in having a good or very good QB.

I'd move Cutler to good. Also um I corrected it for you as well.
jakewalters
4/3/13 12:23:30AM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by jakewalters

Here are my QB tiers

GOD STATUS
Tannehill

ELITE

VERY GOOD

GOOD

O.K.
Freeman, Bradford, Kolb, Palmer, Skelton, Ponder, Locker, Hasselbeck, Henne, Gabbert, Cassel, Weeden, Sanchez, Fitzpatrick,

--

Haha touche. I think Cutler gets a bad rap because he's a douchebag. Granted, I don't like his personality either... but I was at Bears/Seahawks last season and Cutler in an average game for him looked unbelievable. Super accurate throws that were difficult and the guy's got wheels too. Busted off a 20 yard run or something.

Almost put Matt Ryan to Elite level but I think we need one more great season out of him before I'm ready to put him in that catagory
40ouncetofreedom
4/3/13 9:57:17AM
Eli and Ben have 2 rings, They're not fantasy elite QB's but 2 rings IMO makes you winners....And that is all that matters.
ChrisSabal
4/3/13 11:16:47AM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by jakewalters

Here are my QB tiers

GOD STATUS
Tannehill

ELITE

VERY GOOD

GOOD

O.K.

--

Haha touche. I think Cutler gets a bad rap because he's a douchebag. Granted, I don't like his personality either... but I was at Bears/Seahawks last season and Cutler in an average game for him looked unbelievable. Super accurate throws that were difficult and the guy's got wheels too. Busted off a 20 yard run or something.

Almost put Matt Ryan to Elite level but I think we need one more great season out of him before I'm ready to put him in that catagory

being from the Chicago area. I see Cutler play all the time since I can't get too many Fins games up here. He isn't that great. Chicago fans make excuses about how he has no o-line but Rodgers has no o-line and preforms great. I just don't care for Cutler and apparently he plans on testing out FA so maybe the Bears will once again be on a QB hunt.