Nail her 76% (29)
Pookie
12/19/08 11:55:56PM

Posted by TheNatural915

Why would you even post that?

Aaronno9
12/20/08 10:19:02AM

Posted by Pookie

Also, change your phone number when you get it back lol. Nothing worse than being called 30 times a day being asked to take a girl out and wine and dine her when you want nothing to do with her anymore.

I wish i never took the phone back haha.
king_katool
12/20/08 1:12:44PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Pookie

Also, change your phone number when you get it back lol. Nothing worse than being called 30 times a day being asked to take a girl out and wine and dine her when you want nothing to do with her anymore.

go ahead continue should be interesting
jiujitsufreak74
12/20/08 1:30:17PM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Pookie

go ahead continue should be interesting

my thoughts exactly
RampageOwnedYou
12/20/08 1:59:15PM
Nothing wrong with that age if your 21.
Anyone older, id make them give their head a shake.

MikeyG
12/20/08 2:38:01PM

Posted by MikeyG

Posted by Aaronno9

Lol, im only 21.

I dunno, when i see any of my friends leaving with younger chicks i never question it, but i just wasnt sure if it was right or not lol. For the record, i was really drunk, and we where in a club so I guess even if the shit hit the fan she shouldnt of been in there anyway.

ohhhh a club rat.....on that note, stay away my friend, unless you want to piss hot lava

yeah listen to this guy
Pookie
12/20/08 4:51:49PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Pookie

If/When she calls you again just tell her
"Hearing your voice makes you less attractive"
or the classic
"I have aids..... and cancer" line
big_timmy
12/20/08 5:55:56PM

Posted by Pookie

If/When she calls you again just tell her
"Hearing your voice makes you less attractive"
or the classic
"I have aids..... and cancer" line

A simple "im gay" works. Though in my case, i've never used it, as many of you may have noticed, im a rather unattractive man. Beggers can't be choosers.
Aaronno9
12/21/08 12:14:36AM
I went out again tonight, im pretty drunk right now. (its 5am here). I saw the chick out, explained i have a girlfriend and nothing could happen between us, she bitched and moaned and said shed tell everybody i boned her, but she saw sense in the end. Im just glad its over now
MMAcca
12/21/08 2:31:23AM
and at least you've got something to fall back on if you're girlfriend leaves you
Aaronno9
12/21/08 8:27:22AM

Posted by MMAcca

and at least you've got something to fall back on if you're girlfriend leaves you

Haha, my thoughts exactly
big_timmy
12/21/08 5:52:35PM

Posted by Aaronno9

she bitched and moaned and said shed tell everybody i boned her, but she saw sense in the end.

WTF???

It's usually the other way around for me. Getting a girl to own up to the fact is like blood from a stone for me.

Some people get all the luck...
MMAcca
12/23/08 1:13:07AM

Posted by big_timmy

Posted by Aaronno9

she bitched and moaned and said shed tell everybody i boned her, but she saw sense in the end.

WTF???

It's usually the other way around for me. Getting a girl to own up to the fact is like blood from a stone for me.

Some people get all the luck...

higdon10
12/23/08 12:56:43PM
You blew it Aaron. I looked up to you
urbman
12/25/08 12:13:33AM
Hopefully it was a camera phone,and she'll show you how much she likes you buy leaving some provacative pics on there for us, sorry I meant you..
Pages: 1 [2]