Tomb Raider: Svartorm's Looting Spree

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Tomb Raider: Svartorm's Looting Spree
Svartorm
8/9/07 8:49:48PM
While I was in Montana, my friend Wayland and I ran across an abandoned copper mine on the road to our property. Being reckless idiots, we decided to strap on ridiculous amounts of guns, grab a camera, and venture a quarter mile into the Earth to a place abandoned due to cave-ins. This is our story:

1. Our story begins with me driving like a typical Montana resident.

2. After strapping on enough firearms to kill several zombie miners, we travel into the old mine. We don't know how long its been abandoned, but theres graffiti from the 1920's, so probably a long ass time.

3. Wayland bravely leads on with 10mm Glock, machette, and thermos. We figured the machette was a good idea, being as if we did run into a mountain lion or something and had to fight it, we'd be permenantly deaf from firing a gun in the cave and it could cause more cave-ins. Plus it was a good excuse to carry a machette.

4. The mine used to be three levels, but the stairs to the upper level disintegrated, and the lower level was apparently abandoned when they hit water and flooded the whole thing. The picture isn't very good, but you can sort of see the water level against the wood.

5. This looks like frost, but its actually quartz in its beginning stages.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5
Svartorm
8/9/07 9:16:18PM
6. No clue what these things were for, but they were all over the place. My guess is it was either a water tank or something for steam power.

7. One of about 20 cave ins we passed. You can see the copper ore vein in the wall on the right.

8. This is from an entrance to the second level. The supports on the tunnel broke at some point and there was no way to get up there. We even stole a ladder from under someones house and it couldn't reach the open sections that are still there.

9. Wood beams left behind from when they were still trying to save the mine. They'd been there so long, you could actually pick them up and break them in half like nothing.

10. The mine tunnel eventually lead to Mt. Rushmore, where I gave Abraham Lincoln my warmest regards. Ok, thats not true, but I had another picture slot and wanted to use it.

THE END
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5
hippysmacker
8/9/07 9:19:55PM
Dude, I was looking for either a skin-tight clothed superchick , or at least you shooting some zombies.. I also admire your poliltal stance on rushmore
Svartorm
8/9/07 9:32:17PM
No gunshots and no skin-tight anything. Sorry dude. I did steal some copper ore to sell on e-bay though, so if I get rich off that, who knows what'll happen.

And yeah, a dirtbag like Lincoln ruins Rushmore. They might as well put JFK up there or something.
Mastodon2
8/10/07 9:02:47AM
Ok so you had the weapons to deal with zombie miners, but man you would have been in trouble if you had come up against Spectral miners!
DJDark41
8/10/07 4:25:31PM
Best thing I've read all day. I just wish I had a good excuse to carry a machete.
szucconi
8/10/07 4:46:58PM

Posted by Svartorm

No gunshots and no skin-tight anything. Sorry dude. I did steal some copper ore to sell on e-bay though, so if I get rich off that, who knows what'll happen.

And yeah, a dirtbag like Lincoln ruins Rushmore. They might as well put JFK up there or something.

Lincoin was a great prez. If MMA was around then he would have had events in the rose garden.

HERE

They had an article in SI about him beating people up like 12 years ago that made him my 2nd favorite pres right after Nixon.
madmarck
8/10/07 5:27:44PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Dude, I was looking for either a skin-tight clothed superchick , or at least you shooting some zombies.. I also admire your poliltal stance on rushmore

Didnt the Machette make up for it???

Now i add a story of my own.
I had a cousin, he had this old shack that was a little ways off his property, he used it has a party house and cleaned it up put a shitty floor in and a couch and some other cool stuff.
Long story short, someone kept breaking in at night. So my cousin tried sleeping there with his Machette waiting for the dirt bag. He never got him so.
He rigged the Machette up over the door so when it opened the blade would fall onto who ever walked in. He told his friends and family so know one would get ****** up by it. But one day he went to his cabin and lo and behold the blade was sticking in the floor with tracks leading away from his cabin in the snow. The footprints were literally like 5 feet apart. Someone got a good shock.

Svartorm
8/10/07 5:54:43PM

Posted by szucconi

Posted by Svartorm

Lincoin was a great prez. If MMA was around then he would have had events in the rose garden.

HERE

They had an article in SI about him beating people up like 12 years ago that made him my 2nd favorite pres right after Nixon.

You're getting good president confused with good person. He was a great person and fighter, but did a shitty job as president, and especially as the first Republican.

And Andrew Jackson made Lincoln look like a cupcake.
Svartorm
8/10/07 5:56:28PM

Posted by Mastodon2

Ok so you had the weapons to deal with zombie miners, but man you would have been in trouble if you had come up against Spectral miners!

Its a Machette of Undead Slaying +5 dude. I had all bases covered.