Tom Brady = done for the year (ACL)...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Tom Brady = done for the year (ACL)...
emfleek
9/7/08 10:12:53PM
...according to numerous sources.

Sorry Pats fans.
casey64
9/7/08 10:13:39PM
jiujitsufreak74
9/7/08 10:17:38PM
J...E...T...S...JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MALICE
9/7/08 10:48:40PM
That......That's not good at all. He's my QB in my fantasy football league.
Twenty20Dollars
9/7/08 11:05:50PM
Haha my team the chiefs just took down tom brady. I was cheering for joy when that happened, even though the chiefs still should have beaten the pats today.

If brady is done for the year. Bills or Jets win the division
Ben_Hutch
9/7/08 11:12:03PM
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

WOOOOOO!!!

Ok sorry, I'll stop acting like some jackass college-football fan.
aaa9erh8er
9/8/08 12:11:00AM
AS A FAN OF FOOTBALL I AM SAD THAT BRADY WENT DOWN BUT AS A COWBOYS FAN IM GLAD WE WONT HAVE TO FACE HIM. SORRY PATRIOT FANS TO SAY IT NICLY MAYBE NEXT YEAR
Twenty20Dollars
9/8/08 12:59:15AM
yep it is confirmed on nfl.com
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/8/08 1:23:13AM
any news on vince young?
We_Todd_Did
9/8/08 2:27:00AM
As a fellow Cowboys fan, I think it sucks that we don't get to see how our team stacks up with the best.Hope Brady heals up well.
babalu2720
9/8/08 7:04:10AM

The good news is Matt Cassel already has a feel for the offense...Throw the ball to Randy Moss lol.
Taylor8766
9/8/08 9:01:10AM

I LOVE IT
cowcatcher
9/8/08 9:26:35AM
2 fantasy leagues, 2 waiver claims for cassel.....i could throw to randy moss and look serviceable.
iwannabesedated
9/8/08 12:42:43PM
Anyone else sick of the nut huggerey that ESPN and NFL Network has for the Pats and tom brady..Like the whole first 15 minutes of each highlight show was all about Brady..Yeah hes hurt who cares other than people in the New England states.I mean you got all kinds of other stuff to show..but all they seem to do is focus on Brady.Its pretty lame...
emfleek
9/8/08 1:16:36PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Anyone else sick of the nut huggerey that ESPN and NFL Network has for the Pats and tom brady..Like the whole first 15 minutes of each highlight show was all about Brady..Yeah hes hurt who cares other than people in the New England states.I mean you got all kinds of other stuff to show..but all they seem to do is focus on Brady.Its pretty lame...

I was sick of it 5 years ago.
iwannabesedated
9/8/08 2:12:33PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

I was sick of it 5 years ago.

I know...It pissed me off because i work on sundays and normally only get to catch the night games.So i missed the Steelers game yesterday and i was looking forward to seeing the highlights of Willies Big day and Bens awesome day..But instead i got 25 minutes of Tom Brady and the very last HL they did was Pittsburgh and Houston for 90 seconds ...and to make it worse ESPN has that little red bar at the bottom constantly streaming Brady News...its like John Clayton is now reporting that Tom Brady took a dump today...Yes Mort has confirmed he used 2ply charmin and crumbled not folded.
bigbubbano23
9/8/08 10:56:00PM
jay leno will be happy