Tom Atencio rejects Tito Ortiz ‘ground-breaking record contract’ with Affliction MMA claims

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tom Atencio rejects Tito Ortiz ‘ground-breaking record contract’ with Affliction MMA claims
MMAcca
8/15/08 1:40:50PM
Atencio makes some interesting remarks regarding the Tito Ortiz contract negotiations — especially when you look at them side-by-side with what the “Huntington Beach Bad Boy” had to say right here. Two wildly different accounts … wonder who is trying to play who here.

LINK
scoozna
8/15/08 1:45:33PM
Any chance you can post the text?...the company firewall blocks that site for me.
I'm very interested in how much money Ortiz gets because Affliction is already in the Red and he's gonna ask for a boat load. I want Affliction to succeed, with or without Tito.
wiggum
8/15/08 2:01:35PM
tito is a punk....why do people keep wasting theyre breath on a has-been/never-really-was??.....let kotc sign him, cuz who really wants to see him on tv again?...hes boring always has been and makes to many excuses and lies
scoozna
8/15/08 2:19:14PM
I could care less about Tito, It's Affliction that concerns me.
wrona666
8/15/08 3:13:21PM
WOW big surprise here contract conflicts with Tito.....
What a waste of breath
Darnok
8/15/08 4:02:17PM
I sure got the feeling Atencio was just blowing smoke up our asses through out that whole interview.
Pookie
8/15/08 4:43:59PM

Posted by scoozna

Any chance you can post the text?...the company firewall blocks that site for me.
I'm very interested in how much money Ortiz gets because Affliction is already in the Red and he's gonna ask for a boat load. I want Affliction to succeed, with or without Tito.

I would have, but its a video interview
MMAcca
8/15/08 4:46:56PM

Posted by wiggum

tito is a punk....why do people keep wasting theyre breath on a has-been/never-really-was??.....let kotc sign him, cuz who really wants to see him on tv again?...hes boring always has been and makes to many excuses and lies

Never really was !!!!

Shoe some respect, the guy was a multiple defending UFC champion.....
Boo_Radley21
8/15/08 7:18:30PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by wiggum

Never really was !!!!

Shoe some respect, the guy was a multiple defending UFC champion.....

Against some arguably sub par competition/smaller guys (tanner)
godofdixie
8/16/08 8:41:00AM
tito's not gonna be worth the time, money, or effort. his fighting days are over.