I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween Candy...Again

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween Candy...Again
grappler0000
11/3/12 12:42:52PM
Jimmy Kimmel, for the second year, issued a Youtube challenge to parents on Halloween. This is the result:

Video
ghandikush
11/3/12 1:33:44PM
I thought this was so mean They scream and cry for luls
Bubbles
11/3/12 1:57:51PM

Last year's was pretty good too...watch here
prophecy033
11/3/12 2:15:30PM
Thise kids that didnt have a problem with it were pretty refreshing. The kids that said "i just want you to be happy" took the cake for me
postman
11/3/12 5:49:24PM

Posted by prophecy033

Thise kids that didnt have a problem with it were pretty refreshing. The kids that said "i just want you to be happy" took the cake for me

Agreed. How bout the girl that thought she worked so hard for it. Then said she would never go trick or treating again like its a task. LOL hate to be critical of a kid but she looked a little older so fuck it. Hey honey wait until you gotta get a real job then one day a year u have to waste your night handing out candy to snotty nosed brats like your self! Oh and I paid for the candy I wish your mother would have actually called me up had me over for a few spirits Hot bath 2 blunts and a blow job and oh yeah your candy! Brat!

infestructure
11/3/12 6:08:49PM

Posted by prophecy033

And the one that said "next time we can just share the candy" ! My wife and I were watching the first part of the video shaking our heads and thinking 'where on earth did these parents go wrong'? But the ones at the end of the vid restored my faith in humanity.
thevoodooninja
11/4/12 11:13:09AM

Posted by Bubbles

Last year's was pretty good too...watch here

the last clip in this one was awesome. the older one was off the charts cool. definitely not brats. he was pretty logical for his age, at one point he was so disgusted he couldnt even look at her lol then he tried to wrap his brain around her eating 2 bags
jae_1833
11/4/12 1:18:06PM
Dude, I so should have watched that somewhere else then at a table with everyone.....totally cool prank! I think if my kids hadn't seen it I could have pulled it off. Everytime we watched a movie I tell my kids that I am the Hero and the movie was what I did at work last week.....you should see the eyes roll, they love it!