Todd Duffee Calls Life Outside the UFC ‘A Nightmare’

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Todd Duffee Calls Life Outside the UFC ‘A Nightmare’
airkerma
5/6/13 6:36:49PM
In an interview given to AboveandBeyondMMA.com, UFC heavyweight Todd Duffee dexcribed life outside of the UFC and used a few choice words to dexscribe how much worse he felt after he was released:

“It was a
nightmare "
Playground_Samurai
5/6/13 7:11:10PM
Duffee has a lot of potential. I'd like to see him perform up to it. If so, he could be top 5 in the world IMO.
jae_1833
5/6/13 7:23:10PM
I think this interview is more for Dana to know that his dog has been appropriately whooped and will be good from now on...in fact he would even like a bone.
sparky
5/6/13 8:24:17PM

Posted by Playground_Samurai

Duffee has a lot of potential. I'd like to see him perform up to it. If so, he could be top 5 in the world IMO.

I agree the only thing holding him back is his chin.
scoozna
5/7/13 4:58:10PM

Posted by jae_1833

I think this interview is more for Dana to know that his dog has been appropriately whooped and will be good from now on...in fact he would even like a bone.

That's what I got out of it. Who knows, maybe it'll work.
prozacnation1978
5/7/13 6:41:59PM
Surprised he isn't penciled in for a fight yet.
I doubt he fights at 163. Probably Ufc 164
Budgellism
5/7/13 7:53:35PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Surprised he isn't penciled in for a fight yet.

Agreed. He blasted through De Fries nearly half a year ago and still no fight booked. De Fries fought already since then too. I'd like to see Duffee fight more than once or twice a year.