Today You Die

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Today You Die
Boo_Radley21
1/5/08 7:32:22PM
So I just turned on Spike TV and a Steven Seagal movie was on. I was kind of watching and all of a sudden Karo Parisyan showed up on the screen as some gang member. He has one line but I can't remember what it is and then gets killed in a gunfight with Asian gang members.

There's been a couple threads about fighters acting, but I can't remember this one ever being brought up, so I figured I'd see if anyone else knew about this.
Rush
1/5/08 8:57:55PM
No I didn't know, but Karo is credited on IMDB.

I'm a big Seagal fan, but I saw a couple movies of his (post-Exit Wounds) and they are just nasty. Ticker was ok.

One movie had a couple scenes where some other person's voice was dubbed over his and some fight scenes that had "his" head cut off making me think it was someone else.

But I digress....
shawneth
1/6/08 2:15:18PM
It's funny, I noticed Randy Couture in a Seagal movie too. There was a knock on the door and Seagal opened it and Couture was there. Couture took a swing at him and then got knock out by one punch.

Seagal for the HW Championship Belt!!!
Boo_Radley21
1/6/08 2:16:11PM

Posted by shawneth

It's funny, I noticed Randy Couture in a Seagal movie too. There was a knock on the door and Seagal opened it and Couture was there. Couture took a swing at him and then got knock out by one punch.

Haha yeah I saw that one too. I laughed.
grappler0000
1/6/08 3:52:42PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by shawneth

I believe they are one in the same.

Video
madmarck
1/6/08 5:03:25PM

Posted by shawneth

I just saw that movie yesterday. Randy has another scene in it. He shows up with a gang to kill Seagal and doesnt talk.

FYI. 90% of the time people hate Steven Seagal movies 100% of the time.
shawneth
1/6/08 9:06:36PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by shawneth

I believe they are one in the same.

Video

LOL, thanks for that. I had the order of the events wrong alittle bit i see.
Boo_Radley21
1/6/08 9:49:38PM
Randy should get a rematch. I think if he had time to train for a fight with Seagal he would take him out