Today is Christmas Morning for MMA Fans

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Today is Christmas Morning for MMA Fans
POLL: What are your plans for UFC 148?
Going out to a bar 25% (7)
Having friends over 36% (10)
Going to a friend's to watch it 4% (1)
Watching it later after it's over 4% (1)
Forever alone 21% (6)
Don King 11% (3)
jakewalters
7/7/12 4:51:08PM
Anyone else have that feeling today that a kid gets on Christmas morning? I can't wait for this main event!! I have a few friends coming over and we're actually springing for the $60 PPV. What about you guys, what are your UFC 148 plans?
Kpro
7/7/12 4:55:22PM
Don King!

george112
7/7/12 5:04:25PM
I'll be reading the play by play.

I can't spring the coin right now

If I had my laptop id be handing out streams like the old days
frizzzlecake
7/7/12 5:07:49PM
Margaritas and free nachos with the crew, can't beat it!
Budgellism
7/7/12 5:11:23PM
My trusty bong and I

I wish I had more than 1 friend that actually watched the sport. And that 1 friend has 2 full time jobs so he watches the events the day after
jakewalters
7/7/12 5:23:05PM

Posted by Budgellism

My trusty bong and I

I wish I had more than 1 friend that actually watched the sport. And that 1 friend has 2 full time jobs so he watches the events the day after

ah, that sucks. of the 3 buds i'm having over tonight, none are diehards. but i've showed them all the promos, and they know that this isnt a fight to miss
Kpro
7/7/12 5:32:30PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Budgellism

My trusty bong and I

ah, that sucks. of the 3 buds i'm having over tonight, none are diehards. but i've showed them all the promos, and they know that this isnt a fight to miss

Same, I have up to a dozen headin over in and out, partly because we have Seafair goin on here a half block down from my place. None are diehards tho. Gonna do pizza and liquor (ftw). I'll be in the Surprise Van but won't always be at my laptop.
prophecy033
7/7/12 5:40:13PM
I'm having a few boys over to watch. Went and got a Case of Ninkasi for the party. Got a bro coming over that i haven't seen in 3 years. Gonna be a fun night, i'm gonna try and stay out of jail but no promises
Twenty20Dollars
7/7/12 5:41:32PM
Dong King

One of the few not hyped for this card or main event.
prophecy033
7/7/12 5:41:47PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Budgellism

My trusty bong and I

Same, I have up to a dozen headin over in and out, partly because we have Seafair goin on here a half block down from my place. None are diehards tho. Gonna do pizza and liquor (ftw). I'll be in the Surprise Van but won't always be at my laptop.

I might drop in the surprise van but i might get too drunk
MALICE
7/7/12 5:43:02PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by Budgellism

My trusty bong and I

Same here. I have 8 or so friends coming. No die hards. I made taco dip, wings, salsa. I picked up bud light, summer shandy, and mike's (pansies right?) Side bets will be common. Arguing will take place early, but we will all hug it out after the fights.

Good times.
infestructure
7/7/12 5:45:10PM

Posted by george112

Would you like me to PM you a stream George?
BeeR
7/7/12 5:56:01PM
I have a bunch of people coming over....and Im still hooking my laptop up to my tv to stream.
lol;
george112
7/7/12 6:05:51PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by george112

Would you like me to PM you a stream George?

Id be eternally grateful
Aether
7/7/12 6:52:36PM
I guess I'm the only one, but I don't feel particularly excited about this fight. The last one was extremely boring IMO, other than the finish. It will be exciting for the division if Sonnen wins, because it mixes things up a lot, but the fight itself will only be entertaining if Anderson makes it entertaining IMO.
FastKnockout
7/7/12 6:54:51PM
WAR EVERYBODY!
warglory
7/7/12 6:57:06PM

Posted by Aether

I guess I'm the only one, but I don't feel particularly excited about this fight. The last one was extremely boring IMO, other than the finish. It will be exciting for the division if Sonnen wins, because it mixes things up a lot, but the fight itself will only be entertaining if Anderson makes it entertaining IMO.

Crazy talk. Just crazy.
ghandikush
7/8/12 10:40:48AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by Aether

Crazy talk. Just crazy.

I was pretty sure Silva Sonnen 1 got fight of the year. That shit was exciting.