TMZ Whores Catch Rampage Eating Curly Fries

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » TMZ Whores Catch Rampage Eating Curly Fries
Gogoplatapus
7/26/12 7:59:29PM
mediawhore.com

He's a world class athlete ... he trains every single day ... so Rampage Jackson decided to treat himself this weekend ... by chowing down like a fat kid at the Orange County Fair.

The former UFC heavyweight champ was seen carrying a block full of deep fried curly fries and a burger this weekend ... because he felt like it.

Rampage has plenty of time to work it off ... his next fight isn't until October.

Fun Fact -- The OC Fair is famous for deep frying ANYTHING ... including butter, brownies, kool-aid, bacon, cheesecake, oreos ... you get the picture.
prophecy033
7/26/12 8:25:21PM
How the hell do you deep fry kool-aid?
grappler0000
7/26/12 8:49:18PM
Slow news day?
Chael_Sonnen
7/26/12 8:56:36PM
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who said Rampage was a world class athlete

Glover will eat Rampage's cholesterol filled soul.
Twenty20Dollars
7/26/12 9:29:29PM

Posted by grappler0000

Slow news day?

Seriously.

Damn TMZ and their annoying nothingness.
frizzzlecake
7/26/12 10:11:42PM
Best part was Rampage wearing a MUSCLEPHARM Sweatshirt.
Boo_Radley21
7/27/12 1:52:40AM
Best part is Rampage is only getting attention for eating burgers and fries. What a long strange trip its been. (And way to piss away your career ya big lazy baby)
grappler0000
7/27/12 9:24:34AM
I just thought of something. This will be great fuel for Chael if he ever has the need to use it
Boo_Radley21
7/27/12 11:16:48AM

Posted by grappler0000

I just thought of something. This will be great fuel for Chael if he ever has the need to use it

I wish hed get the chance but Rampage is done. Dana would be stupid to give him a fight after Glover even if he wants one. He messed up he should deal with it. Now he can eat all the cheese fries he wants
ghandikush
7/27/12 6:57:11PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by grappler0000

I wish hed get the chance but Rampage is done. Dana would be stupid to give him a fight after Glover even if he wants one. He messed up he should deal with it. Now he can eat all the cheese fries he wants

piss piss piss away your career. Somehow Forrest Griffin beat Rampage for the belt in his prime, what the hellfuckshit?
lohmann
7/27/12 7:29:33PM
Quinton Jackson is eating a hamburger and fries when he has to fight in a few months? That must mean his career is over.
george112
7/27/12 9:13:01PM
Yall ever have fried oreos?

Their pretty damn good

Regarding Jackson eating fries
prozacnation1978
7/28/12 1:50:00AM
U go to a fair. U gotta eat the food
We have the del Mar fair. People go crazy for deep fried Shit. Oreos frog legs kool aide. Veggies tons of stuff big ass turkey legs.
fonduktoe
7/28/12 4:36:32AM
he obviously isn't taking his next fight seriously if he's eating food.
Adrenaline
7/28/12 6:49:36AM
Ok seriously, someone explain how in the f@ck you deep fry cool-aid?

On a side note, battered and fried dill pickles are the bomb
PhilBrito
7/29/12 12:06:22PM

Posted by Adrenaline

Ok seriously, someone explain how in the f@ck you deep fry cool-aid?

On a side note, battered and fried dill pickles are the bomb

Agreed on the pickles, and if I'm not mistaken deep fried kool aid is basically funnel cake made with kool aid
7/29/12 12:32:02PM
wow, this reminds me of the time a photo of me drinking a beer 2 days before i had to drive interstate ended up on facebook.. boy was my face red.. Rampage has my support, 100% during these most trying of times..

seriously though, on the topic of fried food, there's nothing better, i'd fry anything once.. shit when the day comes, i plan on dumping my first born straight from the womb into some fresh batter and boiling oil..