tivo fight night buy affliction banned

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » tivo fight night buy affliction banned
jocksmall
7/15/08 4:55:07PM
my friends and i have decided to buy affliction banned and tivo ufc fight night and watch both. its going to make for a great night of mma and we are looking foward to it. i love the ufc its the best thing going but i do hope affliction stays around just for some more shows and to give a home to some of the top fighters dana couldnt or wouldnt sign. plus competition is a great thing for the fans. i urge you all to tivo and buy watch both.
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/15/08 5:28:05PM
i am taping fight night & ordering affliction on sunday since i have a wedding reception to go to

so im super pumped about sunday

gonna watch ufc from bout 10-12pm then order affliction from 12-4
gonna be a beautiful weekend
JBatch
7/15/08 5:41:14PM
I have to agree this is one of the worst problems I've ever had. Two cards in one night and one of them is free, damn competition. I will be watching Affliction at the bar after work and then watching my taped UFC fights on Sunday.

DCRage
7/15/08 5:45:15PM
Watching UFC live, will follow Affliction online but not watch it.
loller90278
7/15/08 6:23:21PM
just bought my ticket for affliction :)

billycarnage
7/15/08 6:30:43PM

Posted by JBatch

I have to agree this is one of the worst problems I've ever had. Two cards in one night and one of them is free, damn competition. I will be watching Affliction at the bar after work and then watching my taped UFC fights on Sunday.

...He said taped.
I am with you bro. I am actually going to host a party for Affliction and then watch the "taped" UFC fights. Best night since Griffin won the belt.
Franklinfan47
7/15/08 6:35:19PM
Or you could just watch the UFN, then watch Affliction online for free right after. Two free shows
fonduktoe
7/16/08 4:01:59AM
gee great advice
glad i'm retarded cause i never would have thought of doing that
i think i'll make a post about how i drive to work and eat a muffin at the same time
prozacnation1978
7/16/08 4:52:48PM
i am staying loyal to the ufc for now
any two shows on one night ufc comes first
but i will be watching those cbs fights next weekend instead of the rerun of ufc 84 why watch it again when i will buy in on dvd next month
DCRage
7/16/08 5:32:13PM
You can tape it and save yourself $15-20, assuming you can live without the prelims. I might buy the DVD but I'm still watching on TV anyway.