Titrash

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Titrash
POLL: Do u like this name?
Love it 19% (4)
Hate it 29% (6)
Want to kill you for even thinking of it 29% (6)
It is great 5% (1)
Best thing ever 0% (0)
Funniest thing i read all day 19% (4)
Cobbs666
7/11/07 6:30:13PM
That is the new celebrity couple nickname for tito and rashad, start refering to them as Titrash, like branjolina or tomkat , i hope to hear this used on the ppv
masodd
7/11/07 7:12:27PM
let me tell u wat that is a purty good couple name
akumairon
7/11/07 7:36:58PM
lol thats great probally one of the funniest things ive heard all day
Ydoc
7/12/07 12:16:04AM
I'll give the Devil his due, that's pretty clever.
TOMMYAYO05
7/12/07 12:26:45AM
dont like it im a tito fan
madmarck
7/12/07 12:28:32AM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

dont like it im a tito fan

I dont like it and im a rashad fan. Let us unite to crus this name and await the rematch!
TOMMYAYO05
7/12/07 1:12:56AM

I dont like it and im a rashad fan. Let us unite to crus this name and await the rematch!
just cuz it was the most talked about fight on the card and stole the spotlight you guys shouldn hate.
rcg916
7/12/07 3:57:21AM
This thread gave me a mix of emotions... I went from thinking "WTF" to laughing my ass off...

pv3Hpv3p
7/12/07 11:23:21AM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

just cuz it was the most talked about fight on the card and stole the spotlight you guys shouldn hate.

Stole the pre-fight hype maybe but fell flat on it's face during the actual contest... But whatever

I thought this thread was going to help me solve my "man-boobs-in-summer" problem guess I'll just have to suffer
casey64
7/12/07 11:49:39AM
I hate it I am a Rashad fan!!!!!
TOMMYAYO05
7/12/07 1:16:51PM

Stole the pre-fight hype maybe but fell flat on it's face during the actual contest... But whatever
hey but thats why people ordered the pay-per view right?For the hunnington beach bad boy tito ortiz!that fight was the most looked forward to and thats why people ordered this card mostly a good card but this was the main fight they wanted.
pv3Hpv3p
7/12/07 2:19:20PM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

hey but thats why people ordered the pay-per view right?For the hunnington beach bad boy tito ortiz!that fight was the most looked forward to and thats why people ordered this card mostly a good card but this was the main fight they wanted.

I personally ordered it for two title fights, and I don't think I'm the only one... I'm from MN, so I support our hometown boy Sherk, and I like watching A.Silva kick the shit out of people... I was really stoked to see Big Nog's UFC debut...

Not that the Tito fight wasn't interesting, I did want to see if Rashad was legit contender (he is), and I did want to see Tito get "Salmoned"(maybe next time)... But it was about as important to me as the Florian fight
TOMMYAYO05
7/12/07 8:56:31PM

personally ordered it for two title fights, and I don't think I'm the only one... I'm from MN, so I support our hometown boy Sherk, and I like watching A.Silva kick the shit out of people... I was really stoked to see Big Nog's UFC debut...
maybe i was loking forward to it so much because ima tito fan and hs from my area cali.but i ordered it for big nog,anderson,and tito i personally dislike sherk and think he is overrated and bj is going to have his way with him when they fight.
fartinggrappler
7/12/07 9:08:32PM
team satan should all be touched with the ban
pv3Hpv3p
7/13/07 11:46:39AM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05
maybe i was loking forward to it so much because ima tito fan and hs from my area cali.but i ordered it for big nog,anderson,and tito i personally dislike sherk and think he is overrated and bj is going to have his way with him when they fight.

I'll admit, that Sherk doesn't have a very exciting fighting style, but I'll support him either way... He just seems like a hard working honest guy, and it helps that he's from way up here... We don't have that much going for us... Bob Dylan, Paul Molitor, Sherk, the 87 & 91 Twins... And that's basically the list...

I've never been much of a Tito fan, but to each their own... To be honest I was looking forward to this whole card including the Tito fight, it was interesting to see Rashad get tested by an upper teir fighter, and I for one was not disappointed