ufc 84 titos last fight?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » ufc 84 titos last fight?
PunishmentFan
5/25/08 5:27:11AM
hi im new and heres what i gotta say :)

i thought the fight was okay only later on but shouldnt tito ortiz fight evans 1 more time i think tito could of gave him a lost for once...last time they fought tito tryed to cheat and like he said if you not cheating your not trying or something like that im sure he said that but i really was hopeing for ortiz vs evans 2 but oh well maybe down the line in the future?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
MMAcca
5/25/08 7:27:00AM
Not unless rashad leaves the UFC, because Tito won't be fighting in it again........
ToeZup
5/25/08 8:52:41AM
^^^Exactly. I'm about 99.9% sure he won't fight in the UFC ever again.
At least that's what everyone has been lead to believe.
MFOTHER
5/25/08 10:41:04AM

Posted by PunishmentFan

hi im new and heres what i gotta say :)

i thought the fight was okay only later on but shouldnt tito ortiz fight evans 1 more time i think tito could of gave him a lost for once...last time they fought tito tryed to cheat and like he said if you not cheating your not trying or something like that im sure he said that but i really was hopeing for ortiz vs evans 2 but oh well maybe down the line in the future?

WELCOME to the boards. even tho i dont necessarily agree with ur post im gonna give you props to get things started
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
5/25/08 12:58:34PM
tito has talked about leaving the ufc for a long time. I think this time he has no choice but to leave.
Twenty20Dollars
5/25/08 1:11:08PM
i think tito will go to affliction.